Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wanted to grab the 1 tb with the Madden and NBA 2K. Had to settle for gow one. I don't play that shyt

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Sony PS4: Destiny: The Taken King Limited Edition Console Bundle $350 + Free S/H

Ps4 for $350 at bestbuy with destiny and LE console

PS4 Destiny: The Taken King Limited Edition Bundle + $50 Target GC $400 + Free Shipping

Ps4 for $399 Destiny LE console and game and $50 GC (Amazon is matching this one)

Already has a Ps4 but thinking it would be a steal if you could get target or amazon to price match bestbuy and cop the Ps4 for $299 with a GC.

The best for last for all my fellow soldiers out there (YMMV)

PlayStation 4 500GB Military Appreciation Bundle: PS4 System 500 GB + 2 Controllers(BLK, CAMO) + Last of us + NBA2K15 for 399.99 + FS

PlayStation®4 System 500 GB
•2 DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless Controllers (1 Camo, 1 Black)
•AC Power Cord
•HDMI Cable
•Mono Headset
•USB 2.0 Cable (Micro B to Type A)
•Printed Materials
•The Last of Us Remastered digital game voucher
•NBA 2K15 physical disc
•PlayStation Plus 3-month membership voucher
@Kamikaze Revy

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay, that Target deal is very misleading. I just went through a very convoluted process that ended with me getting the game and the system (GOW, 350gb) with everything for around $350. I'm gonna sell the GOW title immediately. First of all, y'all should read the comments on that slick deals site referring to this promotion. In store, the cartwheel does work, but the free game is supposedly for Assasin's Creed or some bullshyt. YMMV on that. People had to do some real social engineering or hope the folks in the store didn't really know about the promotion to get everything with no fuss. I then read that people were doing it online and getting the game along with the applied discount to the console, so I went that route and did the in store pick up (For the console. NBA 2K16 was to be shipped separately). I go in and get the console and ask about the price, and they tell me it's $310.54 which sounds about right when you include taxes. But then I go to find that they charged me $364.30 or something like that. That was yesterday.

Today, I noticed the price still hadn't changed, and so I called Target's online dept directly to ask them why. The first guy was no help at all, and didn't even seem to understand what I was talking about. The second guy did, and broke it down for me. For those that try to do this online: The promotion supposedly applies the discount price to the console itself, which for me ended up being $293.65. HOWEVER. For some reason, they charge you for the game when it ships, which is why it came out to that higher total. Which is still :what::dahell:because if the game is listed as a FREE GIFT on the promotion, then why am I being charged AT ALL?!

Luckily, the second guy on the phone was cool about the whole thing - I could tell he didn't want to, but he went ahead and refunded me for all the hassle involved. So, in all, I'll only pay the $293.65 with the console and two games whenever 2k ships. That should be sometime today. I got what I wanted, but it was a REAL hassle. Just a warning to anyone still looking to pursue this.

Codeine Crazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Okay, that Target deal is very misleading. I just went through a very convoluted process that ended with me getting the game and the system (GOW, 350gb) with everything for around $350. I'm gonna sell the GOW title immediately. First of all, y'all should read the comments on that slick deals site referring to this promotion. In store, the cartwheel does work, but the free game is supposedly for Assasin's Creed or some bullshyt. YMMV on that. People had to do some real social engineering or hope the folks in the store didn't really know about the promotion to get everything with no fuss. I then read that people were doing it online and getting the game along with the applied discount to the console, so I went that route and did the in store pick up (For the console. NBA 2K16 was to be shipped separately). I go in and get the console and ask about the price, and they tell me it's $310.54 which sounds about right when you include taxes. But then I go to find that they charged me $364.30 or something like that. That was yesterday.

Today, I noticed the price still hadn't changed, and so I called Target's online dept directly to ask them why. The first guy was no help at all, and didn't even seem to understand what I was talking about. The second guy did, and broke it down for me. For those that try to do this online: The promotion supposedly applies the discount price to the console itself, which for me ended up being $293.65. HOWEVER. For some reason, they charge you for the game when it ships, which is why it came out to that higher total. Which is still :what::dahell:because if the game is listed as a FREE GIFT on the promotion, then why am I being charged AT ALL?!

Luckily, the second guy on the phone was cool about the whole thing - I could tell he didn't want to, but he went ahead and refunded me for all the hassle involved. So, in all, I'll only pay the $293.65 with the console and two games whenever 2k ships. That should be sometime today. I got what I wanted, but it was a REAL hassle. Just a warning to anyone still looking to pursue this.
Skimmed thru what you read....But if you go in store there shouldn't be any problems

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looking to get an xbox or ps4, what is the absolute cheapest price one can be had ? i dont really care if its 500bg or 1tb because i dont expect to be buying a lot of games for either console, so i doubt i will ever come close to using all of the space.

i need something for fallout