Video Game Deals OT

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Is there any point to the PS4 camera yet? It can be had for $25 at Best Buy with a coupon this week.

Is this gonna be required when VR drops?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Is there any point to the PS4 camera yet? It can be had for $25 at Best Buy with a coupon this week.

Is this gonna be required when VR drops?
$25 isn't bad at all for a completely dead accesory.I think you're right though. The times I've seen them use the headsets theybe been using PS move which requires the camera to work. I might scoop one up just in case even though I think this first gen of VR is going to completely flop.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
any new deals on the Playstation TV, i see theres been a hack that allows every PS vita game to be run on it...thinking bout trying it and selling my vita

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
any new deals on the Playstation TV, i see theres been a hack that allows every PS vita game to be run on it...thinking bout trying it and selling my vita
$40 at BestBuy. You wont find it for cheaper.
Sony - PlayStation TV System

It has always been able to play the majority Vita games, what the hack does is let you play games that require the vita's touch screen, which I haven't read anywhere how that is handled and if its even worth it at the moment. For example, Uncharted Golden Abyss uses both the front and rear touch functions. How that would work on a PS4 controller I don't know.

I personally would not get rid of the Vita if you buy a PSTV. I found that having the PSTV has made me play the Vita even more because I can now play on the go and when I get home continue my game on the big screen. I wouldn't advise to have one without the other.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
$40 at BestBuy. You wont find it for cheaper.
Sony - PlayStation TV System

It has always been able to play the majority Vita games, what the hack does is let you play games that require the vita's touch screen, which I haven't read anywhere how that is handled and if its even worth it at the moment. For example, Uncharted Golden Abyss uses both the front and rear touch functions. How that would work on a PS4 controller I don't know.

I personally would not get rid of the Vita if you buy a PSTV. I found that having the PSTV has made me play the Vita even more because I can now play on the go and when I get home continue my game on the big screen. I wouldn't advise to have one without the other.

thanks for the info :salute:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
whats the best deal on PS+?

I see a year for $40....hoping for to drop to $30. My current subscription expires soon, hoping for a good deal....or I'll just get a one month sub to hold me over.