Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Titan fall for 15 bucks @ target :leon:

http://www.target.com/p/titanfall-xbox-one/-/A-14696843

I might cop today. I still haven't opened evil within yet smh.

-DMP-
:snoop: I just finished paying $17 for it used yesterday at GameStop. BTW its mad fun. This is gonna get serious burn in the XB1. Sunset overdrive is cool....but the gameplay is too much like infamous to me...and I prefer infamous overall. MCC is dope. I played Halo 2 last night and it looked great.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.

7433019188_7633bcfd09_o.gif

I just bought a new subscription for $45....

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
:snoop: I just finished paying $17 for it used yesterday at GameStop. BTW its mad fun. This is gonna get serious burn in the XB1. Sunset overdrive is cool....but the gameplay is too much like infamous to me...and I prefer infamous overall. MCC is dope. I played Halo 2 last night and it looked great.

I thought you got it last week for 8 bucks?

Courtdog(ps4) supposedly invited me, when I get in, ill invite you. Sunset is cool. The only thing it has in common with infamous so far is the rail grinding. No powers or anything like that.

Havent played MCC yet, never been a really big halo fan, so I'm debating whether or not I wanna sell it or keep it.

-DMP-

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I thought you got it last week for 8 bucks?

Courtdog(ps4) supposedly invited me, when I get in, ill invite you. Sunset is cool. The only thing it has in common with infamous so far is the rail grinding. No powers or anything like that.

Havent played MCC yet, never been a really big halo fan, so I'm debating whether or not I wanna sell it or keep it.

-DMP-
:mjcry:Nah man. I slept on it and when I went to bestbuy the sale was over...FREAKING OVER! :damn:
Word on the invite, that would be dope. Far as MCC...I wasn't a Halo fan at all either. I honestly didn't rock with Halo until Reach, that one was crazy to me. Then Halo 4 was crack to me too. I really enjoyed what I played of the MCC. Not bad at all. Titanfall though...:wow:Get on that asap

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The additional $50 gift card email offer is not supposed to stack with the $175 trade. A lot of people are reporting that they were turned down by BestBuy. If you haven't already I would definitely give it a try anyway. I got lucky and they took it alone with the $175 trade.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
@Kamikaze Revy I went into gamestop today to cop that discounted Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls :jawalrus: Found out the sale ended today :snoop: Ended up copping Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls, GTA V (Ps4), Bloodborne and Dying Light full price :beli:

:mindblown:

breh... get on that gcu
would have paid for itself just off these purchases alone. damn.....

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Must be a glitch in the system but I got the Target Xbox one deal for $249 instead of $349. :blessed:

The online deal is $349 for Xbox1 + $50 gift card + $25 off XBL + $10 off extra controller.

They also gave me the Master Chief collection instead of the regular X1 which is on the deal :mjlol:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm still :stylin:after getting that Xbox one with MCC and a free phone for $35 out of pocket.
The deal is over now so if you slept on it :ufdup:
MCC has been good to me for couch co-op, but Titanfall is my GAME right now. :whew:
Ori and the Blind forest is the truth too. :ohlawd:
Xbox1 is definitely dope. :ooh:
I do find the UI to be laggy when compared to the PS4 UI though. Also, I've had to manually reset games a few times that got stuck on the first loading screen. :beli:
I prefer the PS4 controller overall but the independently vibrating triggers (pause) on the Xbox one is a cool little feature. The controller takes longer to sync with the system than it does on PS4 too. Its a super miniscule complaint, but valid none the less. I'm not a fan of the UI overall. Too many advertisements all over the place and flipping through panels can really expose the lag it has.
Oh yeah and Netflix has achievements now? :mjlol:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
I'm still :stylin:after getting that Xbox one with MCC and a free phone for $35 out of pocket.
The deal is over now so if you slept on it :ufdup:
MCC has been good to me for couch co-op, but Titanfall is my GAME right now. :whew:
Ori and the Blind forest is the truth too. :ohlawd:
Xbox1 is definitely dope. :ooh:
I do find the UI to be laggy when compared to the PS4 UI though. Also, I've had to manually reset games a few times that got stuck on the first loading screen. :beli:
I prefer the PS4 controller overall but the independently vibrating triggers (pause) on the Xbox one is a cool little feature. The controller takes longer to sync with the system than it does on PS4 too. Its a super miniscule complaint, but valid none the less. I'm not a fan of the UI overall. Too many advertisements all over the place and flipping through panels can really expose the lag it has.
Oh yeah and Netflix has achievements now? :mjlol:

I got it for my kids since they want to be youtubers and make their own videos. I hooked it up for them and yea the UI is garbage. It's just crap all over the place.

I'll stick to my PS4...nice and streamlined. I'm gonna have to cop that Titanfall though since it's only $15.