Video Game Deals OT

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Best buy gamers club 20% only works for three games a year tho
:ufdup::mindblown: What in the world are you talking about!? Thats flat out false.
  • Benefits include:
  • 2X My Best Buy points (1 base point plus 1 bonus point) for every dollar spent on new Video Game Software, including pre-orders (92); Video Game Accessories (99); new PC Game Software, including pre-orders (216); Gaming Subscription/Currency Cards (57); Digital Gaming (433); Gaming Geek Squad Onsite Service (420); Gaming Geek Squad Precinct Service (421); Gaming Geek Squad Protection Monthly Coverage (66); and Gaming Geek Squad Protection Plan (358). Points will be deposited in your My Best Buy account approximately 15–20 days from purchase date, shipment date, or delivery date. Valid on in-stock items only. No rainchecks. No dealers. Bonus points will not be multiplied.
  • 2 My Best Buy points for every dollar of Video Game Software traded in (see the Best Buy Trade-In page for qualifying products and details). Must be 18 or older. Points will be deposited in your My Best Buy account approximately 15–20 days from purchase date, shipment date, or delivery date. Bonus points will not be multiplied.
  • My Best Buy points on gaming consoles.
  • Access to exclusive Gamers Club and Gamers Club Unlocked promotional offers.
  • 20% discount off new physical Video Game Software (excludes Pre-owned Video Game Software and Digital Gaming). Limit 3 copies of each title per platform per year per member. Valid on in-stock items only. No rainchecks. No dealers. For complete details of this benefit, see My Best Buy Gamers Club and Gamers Club Unlocked FAQs.
  • 10% bonus trade-in credit on Video Game Software (see the Best Buy Trade-In page for qualifying products and details). Must be 18 or older. For complete details of this benefit, see My Best Buy Gamers Club and Gamers Club Unlocked FAQs.
  • 10% discount off Pre-owned Video Game Software (excludes PC Game Software). Valid on in-stock items only. No rainchecks. No dealers.
  • Upon enrollment, a welcome email will be sent to the email address provided. The welcome email will contain special one-time-use coupons. Offers may vary and are subject to the terms on each individual coupon.
  • To receive benefits, you will need to make sure that your My Best Buy account is added to the transaction before it is completed.
  • If you purchase and successfully complete enrollment for a new Gamers Club Unlocked membership before your existing membership ends, the new 2-year membership will begin after your existing 2-year membership period ends. If you do not renew your Gamers Club Unlocked membership at the end of your 2-year membership period, your Gamers Club Unlocked membership will expire; but you will continue to be a Gamers Club member (see above Gamers Club Terms for details).
  • Gamers Club Unlocked program may be modified or terminated by Best Buy at any time. Gamers Club Unlocked membership or any membership benefits may not be transferred or assigned. Gamers Club Unlocked membership may be terminated if Best Buy determines, in its sole discretion, that your conduct violates these Terms or any applicable law, involves fraud or misuse of membership, or is harmful to its interests or another customer. If Best Buy mistakenly issues points in connection with such misconduct, Best Buy may deduct improperly awarded points, invalidate improperly issued reward certificates and/or not issue reward certificates as well as terminate your membership. Best Buy also reserves the right to deny future membership for such misconduct. Best Buy's failure to insist upon or enforce your strict compliance with these Terms will not constitute a waiver of any of its rights
The only limit is you can only buy 3 copies of THE SAME GAME per year. This is to discourage people using the membership for scalping on ebay

John Mayer

In your atmosphere
Daps
Reppin
Paradise Valley
:ufdup::mindblown: What in the world are you talking about!? Thats flat out false.
  • Benefits include:
  • 2X My Best Buy points (1 base point plus 1 bonus point) for every dollar spent on new Video Game Software, including pre-orders (92); Video Game Accessories (99); new PC Game Software, including pre-orders (216); Gaming Subscription/Currency Cards (57); Digital Gaming (433); Gaming Geek Squad Onsite Service (420); Gaming Geek Squad Precinct Service (421); Gaming Geek Squad Protection Monthly Coverage (66); and Gaming Geek Squad Protection Plan (358). Points will be deposited in your My Best Buy account approximately 15–20 days from purchase date, shipment date, or delivery date. Valid on in-stock items only. No rainchecks. No dealers. Bonus points will not be multiplied.
  • 2 My Best Buy points for every dollar of Video Game Software traded in (see the Best Buy Trade-In page for qualifying products and details). Must be 18 or older. Points will be deposited in your My Best Buy account approximately 15–20 days from purchase date, shipment date, or delivery date. Bonus points will not be multiplied.
  • My Best Buy points on gaming consoles.
  • Access to exclusive Gamers Club and Gamers Club Unlocked promotional offers.
  • 20% discount off new physical Video Game Software (excludes Pre-owned Video Game Software and Digital Gaming). Limit 3 copies of each title per platform per year per member. Valid on in-stock items only. No rainchecks. No dealers. For complete details of this benefit, see My Best Buy Gamers Club and Gamers Club Unlocked FAQs.
  • 10% bonus trade-in credit on Video Game Software (see the Best Buy Trade-In page for qualifying products and details). Must be 18 or older. For complete details of this benefit, see My Best Buy Gamers Club and Gamers Club Unlocked FAQs.
  • 10% discount off Pre-owned Video Game Software (excludes PC Game Software). Valid on in-stock items only. No rainchecks. No dealers.
  • Upon enrollment, a welcome email will be sent to the email address provided. The welcome email will contain special one-time-use coupons. Offers may vary and are subject to the terms on each individual coupon.
  • To receive benefits, you will need to make sure that your My Best Buy account is added to the transaction before it is completed.
  • If you purchase and successfully complete enrollment for a new Gamers Club Unlocked membership before your existing membership ends, the new 2-year membership will begin after your existing 2-year membership period ends. If you do not renew your Gamers Club Unlocked membership at the end of your 2-year membership period, your Gamers Club Unlocked membership will expire; but you will continue to be a Gamers Club member (see above Gamers Club Terms for details).
  • Gamers Club Unlocked program may be modified or terminated by Best Buy at any time. Gamers Club Unlocked membership or any membership benefits may not be transferred or assigned. Gamers Club Unlocked membership may be terminated if Best Buy determines, in its sole discretion, that your conduct violates these Terms or any applicable law, involves fraud or misuse of membership, or is harmful to its interests or another customer. If Best Buy mistakenly issues points in connection with such misconduct, Best Buy may deduct improperly awarded points, invalidate improperly issued reward certificates and/or not issue reward certificates as well as terminate your membership. Best Buy also reserves the right to deny future membership for such misconduct. Best Buy's failure to insist upon or enforce your strict compliance with these Terms will not constitute a waiver of any of its rights
The only limit is you can only buy 3 copies of THE SAME GAME per year. This is to discourage people using the membership for scalping on ebay

Dude at bestbuy told me 3 games a year at 20%.

EDIT: nvm you're right

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Yo @-DMP- I just went back to best buy with my receipt and they gave me the additional $50 gift card shown in the email from this morning.
So yeah, I ended up getting the Xbox One MCC bundle, with a Nokia Lumia Windows Phone all for the grand total of $ 35

:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

did yours come with any type of xbox live gold trial?

-DMP-

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:lolbron::blessed:One of the best deals of the year man. Between this and the Dying Light fiasco the coli has held my wallet down!!!
Hey and if I didn't say so already I appreciate you for sharing the info.

I think im gonna sell the gift card, just checked on plastic jungle and a 50 dollar best buy gift card is worth 41.50 if you do it online. 44.50 if you mail it in.

edit, nvm they triping, if you do it online you gotta wait for a check in the mail smh.

-DMP-

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I think im gonna sell the gift card, just checked on plastic jungle and a 50 dollar best buy gift card is worth 41.50 if you do it online. 44.50 if you mail it in.

edit, nvm they triping, if you do it online you gotta wait for a check in the mail smh.

-DMP-
Nah I'm using mine to put $50 down on The Witcher 3 preorder, which comes with a $10 gift card which I will use for Ori and the blind forest. :ohlawd: The come up never ends

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah I'm using mine to put $50 down on The Witcher 3 preorder, which comes with a $10 gift card which I will use for Ori and the blind forest. :ohlawd: The come up never ends

Yea I'll proy get a 5 dollar cert from the best buy pts from my xb1 purchase. I got 44.50 for my fist card in my pay pal today from selling my gc to gift cards.com

I use my old phones to run ads and do surveys from time to time so i always have gift cards on deck.

-DMP-