Video Game Deals OT

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
That was fast. shyt must not have done any numbers on Christmas.
I don't know what it did sales figure wise but this has been the norm for at least a year now.
Games are regularly going on sale like this a few months after release. I've said it a million times on here. Anyone paying full price for any game at any time is a sucker.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Sony Is Giving Away $1,000 in PlayStation Store Credit
official website and register by entering their email address, PlayStation Network ID, and birth date. There will be a total of 10 grand prize winners, and the prizes will be drawn on February 22, 2017.

On top of the main $1,000 contest, PlayStation gamers can also enter to win a daily $100 prize. To enter, all they have to do is follow the PlayStation Twitter account, and then tweet their “favorite PlayStation gaming moment” each day for a chance to win. To make sure their entry is counted, they’ll have to use the hashtags #PSStore and #Sweepstakes. A total of 58 daily winners will be named (two prizes per day), and winners will be drawn weekly.

Here’s an excerpt from the official rules on the prizes:

A. Grand Prizes (10): Each grand prize winner will receive $1,000 in PlayStation Store gift cards (“Grand Prize”). PlayStation Network account ID to use gift cards. To obtain a free PlayStation Network account ID, visit [official website] and follow the instructions. PlayStation 4 system is NOT included as part of the Grand Prize. Ten Grand Prizes will be available in the Sweepstakes. The ARV of each Grand Prize is $1,000. The total ARV of all Grand Prizes available in the Sweepstakes is $10,000.

B. Daily Prizes (58; 2 each Daily Entry Period): Each daily prize winner will receive a digital code for a $100 PlayStation Network Credit (“Daily Prize”). PlayStation Network account ID and PlayStation 4 system required to use codes. To obtain a free PlayStation Network account ID, visit [official website] and follow the instructions. PlayStation 4 system is NOT included as part of the Daily Prize. All Daily Prize codes will expire August 31, 2017. Fifty-eight Daily Prizes will be available in the Sweepstakes (two per Daily Entry Period). The ARV of each Daily Prize is $100. The total ARV of all Daily Prizes available in the Sweepstakes is $5,800.

Both sweepstakes began today and will end on February 21, 2017. Make sure to enter now and start tweeting if you want a shot at winning some PlayStation Store credit to buy some awesome games.

Read more at Sony Is Giving Away $1,000 in PlayStation Store Credit

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't know what it did sales figure wise but this has been the norm for at least a year now.
Games are regularly going on sale like this a few months after release. I've said it a million times on here. Anyone paying full price for any game at any time is a sucker.
It didn't sell anywhere close to the first game. Suffered from the same symptom as Titanfall 2 in that a disappointing first game affected sales of a superior sequel.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Sony Is Giving Away $1,000 in PlayStation Store Credit
official website and register by entering their email address, PlayStation Network ID, and birth date. There will be a total of 10 grand prize winners, and the prizes will be drawn on February 22, 2017.

On top of the main $1,000 contest, PlayStation gamers can also enter to win a daily $100 prize. To enter, all they have to do is follow the PlayStation Twitter account, and then tweet their “favorite PlayStation gaming moment” each day for a chance to win. To make sure their entry is counted, they’ll have to use the hashtags #PSStore and #Sweepstakes. A total of 58 daily winners will be named (two prizes per day), and winners will be drawn weekly.

Here’s an excerpt from the official rules on the prizes:

A. Grand Prizes (10): Each grand prize winner will receive $1,000 in PlayStation Store gift cards (“Grand Prize”). PlayStation Network account ID to use gift cards. To obtain a free PlayStation Network account ID, visit [official website] and follow the instructions. PlayStation 4 system is NOT included as part of the Grand Prize. Ten Grand Prizes will be available in the Sweepstakes. The ARV of each Grand Prize is $1,000. The total ARV of all Grand Prizes available in the Sweepstakes is $10,000.

B. Daily Prizes (58; 2 each Daily Entry Period): Each daily prize winner will receive a digital code for a $100 PlayStation Network Credit (“Daily Prize”). PlayStation Network account ID and PlayStation 4 system required to use codes. To obtain a free PlayStation Network account ID, visit [official website] and follow the instructions. PlayStation 4 system is NOT included as part of the Daily Prize. All Daily Prize codes will expire August 31, 2017. Fifty-eight Daily Prizes will be available in the Sweepstakes (two per Daily Entry Period). The ARV of each Daily Prize is $100. The total ARV of all Daily Prizes available in the Sweepstakes is $5,800.

Both sweepstakes began today and will end on February 21, 2017. Make sure to enter now and start tweeting if you want a shot at winning some PlayStation Store credit to buy some awesome games.

Read more at Sony Is Giving Away $1,000 in PlayStation Store Credit
:jbhmm:
Part of me feels like it aint legit....

9831d8bfddc847dcbd1fef992e13ab51.jpeg

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Had to rep the breh @Kamikaze Revy again...I copped Best Buy's GCU this past Saturday and I'm eating already :wow:

Yakuza 0 and Gravity Rush 2 coming to the crib Thursday (I ordered them this morning) and I'm more than likely gonna cop Nioh so it's already paid for itself :ohlawd:

2 years :banderas:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Had to rep the breh @Kamikaze Revy again...I copped Best Buy's GCU this past Saturday and I'm eating already :wow:

Yakuza 0 and Gravity Rush 2 coming to the crib Thursday (I ordered them this morning) and I'm more than likely gonna cop Nioh so it's already paid for itself :ohlawd:

2 years :banderas:
And if you let other people use your account you'll be feasting all year. All they need is your phone number. They get the discount, you get the points to roll into gift cards.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Rapestop exclusive PSVR Until Dawn bundle for $500
PlayStation VR Until Dawn Bundle - Only at GameStop for PlayStation 4 | GameStop

Comes with everything you need (headset and the attachments, and also the move controllers and camera) plus Until Dawn: Rush of Blood

Also, seems the price for The Last Guardian has dropped to $40 ($32 GCU) pretty much everywhere.
They're gonna need to do much better with these bundles if they want to move PSVR. This is definitely a step in the right direction though.