Video Game Deals OT

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:wow: Sorry to hear. nikka gotta share that shyt and take turns with kids :laff: Well at least you spend quality time with your kids :ehh:
Nah it's not bad at all. Alpha male gets respected. The kids have PS3's in each room. We mainly get together for 4 player Diablo 3 and Borderlands. Very rare for someone other than me to do any solo gaming. Other than that the system only gets touched by me. The situation is that PS4 has no fast data transfer process. So once I spent an hour and a half transferring each one of my saves for all the PS4 games I have (Which is about 20 physical games and a million digital PS+ games) I had to log out of my account, and log into the others one at a time. Those other accounts only had about 2 - 3 game saves on them but some of those saves took a while to transfer. Bottom line, if you have more than a few saves for different games, keep something else around to keep you entertained while you wait because the process is tedious, albeit worth it in the end.

*Edit: Also, I'm not sure, but maybe the best way to do it would be via the cloud save feature...I don't know. At the time I was upgrading the drive, the cloud save upload and download was even slower than transferring the files to USB like I did.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Nah it's not bad at all. Alpha male gets respected. The kids have PS3's in each room. We mainly get together for 4 player Diablo 3 and Borderlands. Very rare for someone other than me to do any solo gaming. Other than that the system only gets touched by me. The situation is that PS4 has no fast data transfer process. So once I spent an hour and a half transferring each one of my saves for all the PS4 games I have (Which is about 20 physical games and a million digital PS+ games) I had to log out of my account, and log into the others one at a time. Those other accounts only had about 2 - 3 game saves on them but some of those saves took a while to transfer. Bottom line, if you have more than a few saves for different games, keep something else around to keep you entertained while you wait because the process is tedious, albeit worth it in the end.

*Edit: Also, I'm not sure, but maybe the best way to do it would be via the cloud save feature...I don't know. At the time I was upgrading the drive, the cloud save upload and download was even slower than transferring the files to USB like I did.
Why did you have to answer my roast all serious like? :skip:

How is that diablo 3 btw? :ld:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Why did you have to answer my roast all serious like? :skip:

How is that diablo 3 btw? :ld:
:lolbron:Nah I didn't take it serious. I thought it was funny. I was just reiterating the fact that the data transfer on PS4 is slow. I spent every second of that boring transfer process pissed. :scust:I can't believe in 2015 there isn't a "transfer all" option.

Diablo 3 is a freaking classic. The fact that my 8 year old daughter, and my wife love this game is proof that its a game accessible to anyone and fun. The story is good and the gameplay is addictive. It's a dungeon crawler at its core, but a constant flow of loot and steady RPG progression makes the game addictive, and Blizzard actively updates it adding major features long after it's release. They don't just patch stuff, they actually continue adding content.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
:lolbron:Nah I didn't take it serious. I thought it was funny. I was just reiterating the fact that the data transfer on PS4 is slow. I spent every second of that boring transfer process pissed. :scust:I can't believe in 2015 there isn't a "transfer all" option.

Diablo 3 is a freaking classic. The fact that my 8 year old daughter, and my wife love this game is proof that its a game accessible to anyone and fun. The story is good and the gameplay is addictive. It's a dungeon crawler at its core, but a constant flow of loot and steady RPG progression makes the game addictive, and Blizzard actively updates it adding major features long after it's release. They don't just patch stuff, they actually continue adding content.
WEll I used to play the fukk outta diablo 2 when I was 16 (I'm 30 now), so I've been meaning to get diabo 3. Think imma cop it a gamestop later on today

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
* I had to delete and repost the OP. If there are any deals missing that you are still interested let me know and I'll add it. For some reason when I tried to update the OP this morning I got a message that said the OP was too long and when I went back to edit it the entire OP was deleted. :snoop:. I've added most of the current deals though. I'll keep adding the new ones as they come up.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I think I am going to pick up Sunset Overdrive

edit: It's $24.99 on Amazon also

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
You have to download the Target Cart Wheel app.

Can you add this to the first post?

11014832_991121760899652_9172710753542861855_n.jpg

-DMP-