Video Game Deals OT

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Does this have multi-player or co OP?

-DMP-
Single Player only.

It starts off very strong, but it takes a little while to get used to the movement. I didn't like the controls too much, but it's definitely worth $15.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Titanfall is not an exclusive.
Its a windows exclusive, you mad windows covers XB1/PC/Phone? :umad:

Cuz when sony does there PS3/4/Vita you recognize it for what it is. Thank you for praising Xbox platform titles you previously hated on. You know I could pull up the quotes like that. But I like you Liquid. Takes a man to admit he was wrong. You don't even gotta lie to kick it today buddy boy :win:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Have you replaced your ps4 HDD with a laptop HDD? How difficult was it?

Takes 5-10 minutes. Pretty easy.

-DMP-
Physically replacing it was easy enough to do blind folded...transferring the actual data took me about 2 hours. I have 4 separate profiles. One for each individual gamer in my house. You have to manually transfer each file one by one for every game and log into each account and repeat the process. There is no, "back up/transfer all" option. Of course then you have to reinstall all of the game data as well. It can be a very long process depending on how many game saves, game installs, and accounts you have.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Only on Microsoft platforms correct?
The definition of the word exclusive was not meant to apply to 95%+ of the population. It's the greatest stretch I have ever seen when it comes to that term.

Listen I like the game. In fact I think it's my favorite next-gen game so far, but to call it an exclusive is absolutely moronic.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
The definition of the word exclusive was not meant to apply to 95%+ of the population. It's the greatest stretch I have ever seen when it comes to that term.

Listen I like the game. In fact I think it's my favorite next-gen game so far, but to call it an exclusive is absolutely moronic.

:scust:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Physically replacing it was easy enough to do blind folded...transferring the actual data took me about 2 hours. I have 4 separate profiles. One for each individual gamer in my house. You have to manually transfer each file one by one for every game and log into each account and repeat the process. There is no, "back up/transfer all" option. Of course then you have to reinstall all of the game data as well. It can be a very long process depending on how many game saves, game installs, and accounts you have.
:huhldup: Why you letting people share your system, breh?