Video Game Deals OT

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Drop some details. It's fire like that???
The gameplay is incredible. If you aren't very familiar with the MGS story you will be completely lost and hate the story side of it. Even if you are familiar with the story you will likely be disappointed. Again, the gameplay is what shines like no other in this game.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Drop some details. It's fire like that???

yeah its open world, so the amount of ways you can attack a mission is damn near limitless. The controls are tight and accommodating. The control you have over Snake in the open world is very fluid and smooth,. The combat is realistic (if you headshot a nikka, he's dead), the cover system is easy to use and has utility. There's 3 different buddies you earn as the story progresses and each has their own utility and adds to the experience.

Another thing I like is if you choose the wrong gear for a mission, instead of restarting you can call in a drop of whatever weapons/ armor you have access to at the time. As a matter of fact you can call a supply just about whenever or wherever as long as you have access to the open environment. There's plenty to do; from Side ops to main missions to just creating pure fukkery in the open world. :lolbron:

The end game weapons and armor you gain access to as your Mother Base levels up are :banderas: Just wait til you unlock that........
Parasite Suit or the Raiden Outfit :whew:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
The gameplay is incredible. If you aren't very familiar with the MGS story you will be completely lost and hate the story side of it. Even if you are familiar with the story you will likely be disappointed. Again, the gameplay is what shines like no other in this game.
I am not familiar with the prior game stories I played them when I was younger and I was too young to really follow the stories we remember but I'm going to cop

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I am not familiar with the prior game stories I played them when I was younger and I was too young to really follow the stories we remember but I'm going to cop
Go in with very low expectation for the story and you should be able to enjoy the rest of what the game excels at.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I think I might be done with GCU (well best buy being my main source for games), with amazon, I get 20% off preorders and, since I have an amazon card, I get 3% on every amazon.com purchase. :patrice:

Edit: holy shyt ratchet and clank is 31.99 for prime members :damn: :krs:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I think I might be done with GCU (well best buy being my main source for games), with amazon, I get 20% off preorders and, since I have an amazon card, I get 3% on every amazon.com purchase. :patrice:

Only works for pre-orders and the first 2 weeks after release. Amazon needs to do better.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Yeah it only works for preorders though. BB still has it beat at the moment. Plus being able to pick up in store is huge.

KillaFnCam

Rookie
Daps
deal_frenzy via eBay.com has 500GB Microsoft Xbox One Console w/ Kinect + 4 Games(Refurbished) for $269. Shipping is free. Thanks DJ3xclusive

Includes:
  • Microsoft Xbox One Console (Certified Refurbished)
  • Sunset Overdrive by Microsoft Game Studios
  • RYSE Son of Rome Game
  • Kinect Sports Rivals
  • Forza Motorsport 5 Game Download Card
  • 500GB Hard Drive
  • Kinect Sensor
  • Xbox One Wireless Controller
  • Chat Headset
  • HDMI Cable
  • Power Cable

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
deal_frenzy via eBay.com has 500GB Microsoft Xbox One Console w/ Kinect + 4 Games(Refurbished) for $269. Shipping is free. Thanks DJ3xclusive

Includes:
  • Microsoft Xbox One Console (Certified Refurbished)
  • Sunset Overdrive by Microsoft Game Studios
  • RYSE Son of Rome Game
  • Kinect Sports Rivals
  • Forza Motorsport 5 Game Download Card
  • 500GB Hard Drive
  • Kinect Sensor
  • Xbox One Wireless Controller
  • Chat Headset
  • HDMI Cable
  • Power Cable
:wow:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Midnight launches I guess.
Because if I want a game now I can just go pick it up instead of waiting for it to ship. :comeon: Amazon is only for preorders. On Amazon if you want a game on day one you would have to preorders and pay for expedited shipping. BB I just go pick it up. Also if I want a game that's been out for a few months Amazon would still have to ship it, I can still grab one off the shelf at BB.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Because if I want a game now I can just go pick it up instead of waiting for it to ship. :comeon: Amazon is only for preorders. On Amazon if you want a game on day one you would have to preorders and pay for expedited shipping. BB I just go pick it up. Also if I want a game that's been out for a few months Amazon would still have to ship it, I can still grab one off the shelf at BB.
never even thought of that. well if you've got Prime it'll be delivered on release day at least :ehh:.