Video game confession: I have never built a successful city in SimCity

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I hope i'm not the only one. :to:

It always started off good but I think dropping an airport in the middle of the richest part of my city and making the crime rate go up is the reason why the population kept shrinking. :to:

It probably didn't help that I denied the poor sections water, took their police, fire, schools and hospitals away. :to:

shyt was scressful :dahell:

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
The last of us was the first game I acquired and beat within the same year since metal gear solid guns of the patriots. I never beat/probably wont beat: Amazing Spider man, Infamous 2, Mirrors Edge, Metal Gear Raising, GTA4, Red Dead Redemption, LA NOIRE, Gundam Extreme Vs, Gundam:Another Century, SSF4, Ratchet and Clank (both next gen titles), Max Payne 3, Sleeping Dogs, Need for Speed: shift, transformers: fall of cybertron, dragons crown, Splinter Cell, Lego Batman 2, Star Wars (The action game with the force powers), and about 20 more titles.

Edit: Not on topic, I thought this would be a freepost confession thread :yeshrug:

-DMP-

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
you denied them water? :dead:

you should have doubled down on the police.

See what happened was I wanted the Mayor's house to sit on the top of a cliff on some Tuscan villa shyt. I needed the pipes to reach the crib so I cut off one of the unsavory hoods. I wanted my own personal police and fire dept so I took those too. I stayed in budget. :youngsabo:

The last of us was the first game I acquired and beat within the same year since metal gear solid guns of the patriots. I never beat/probably wont beat: Amazing Spider man, Infamous 2, Mirrors Edge, Metal Gear Raising, GTA4, Red Dead Redemption, LA NOIRE, Gundam Extreme Vs, Gundam:Another Century, SSF4, Ratchet and Clank (both next gen titles), Max Payne 3, Sleeping Dogs, Need for Speed: shift, transformers: fall of cybertron, dragons crown, Splinter Cell, Lego Batman 2, Star Wars (The action game with the force powers), and about 20 more titles.

Edit: Not on topic, I thought this would be a freepost confession thread :yeshrug:

-DMP-

It is an open confessional :dahell: spill the beans

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I'm with you breh, Simcity 2000 was the last game where I had a thriving metropolis and that was by the time period I could build those little domes that housed high populations and had fusion power plants.

Just like in real life, building a successful city is hard as fukk.