Video: DJ Khaled ft. Nas, JAY-Z & James Fauntleroy & Harmonies by The Hive - SORRY NOT SORRY

Best verse?

• Total voters

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall stupid if you didn't get the game nas and Jay was trying to give y'all. That nas fukk a coin toss/coinbase line was hard with the context of often black families push their kids into sports when the opportunities to learn investing and knowledge early is there. Both jay and nas talked about what health can do to pro long your success. Jay mentioned intermittent fasting which I do on the daily and does wonders for the health. The song was bravado, but also nas is telling you to join us, because there needs to be more.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you know its out of choice you deluded stan. You can tell from the body language in all the pics, vids, songs they done together... Everything looks forced

I understand and appreciate they had to make peace, and be diplomatic for whatever reason. Case in point, this new song is unnecessary and forgettable :stopitslime:

:russ: Dr Phil ass nikka

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
jay-z-swiming.png

Ball

All Star
Daps
I was hoping for some Nas Album Done type verses

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Cats complaining about Fauntleroy/the hook when he was the brightest moment on this collab:mjlol:.

Neither one of these dudes seemed like they vibed with the production/beat like that and coasted. Nas had the more consistent verse though, shyt was mad vivid and told an entire story in 8 bars:wow:.

Jay was all over the place until the setup for the close out of his verse. The bands line was fire.

Last edited:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yall stupid if you didn't get the game nas and Jay was trying to give y'all. That nas fukk a coin toss/coinbase line was hard with the context of often black families push their kids into sports when the opportunities to learn investing and knowledge early is there. Both jay and nas talked about what health can do to pro long your success. Jay mentioned intermittent fasting which I do on the daily and does wonders for the health. The song was bravado, but also nas is telling you to join us, because there needs to be more.

If it was E40 and Too Short giving them "game" they'd be calling them genius.