Video: ATLANTA Nightlife (Cars, Clothes and Hoez) Great Times for Ballers, Brokeboys not so much...

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
150k liquid is a lot of money. You can lease a used Bentley for 1000$ a month.

:sas1:

serene-yacht-bill-gates-charter.jpg

compare a leased whip you stunt in a raggedy club to a multi million dollar yatch only you and your family will see the inside of brehs.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
The hoes at compound:wow:
Went to birthday bash 2015

Jesus christ....and that simp drake andre 3000 kanye 2chain all in the building

Literally hoes were running to the front when drake pulled up
Smh
PAW_3430-X3.jpg

It was lit

@THE RETIRED SKJ
@Wild self

Compound is the number one spot to eat because out of town hoes go there regularly.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
zCaibDS.gif
man you are preaching the GOSPEL!

Just this past summer...i decided to take my mother out for her birthday to a nice peaceful sunday dinner at THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY located near the front entrance of Lenox Square

it was going to be epic...

i felt like i was gonna make my mama proud....since it's been a while since i actually treated her with all the other obligations i had in my life

so .i booked a room for her at the Westin so she could enjoy a nice spa and have a good nights rest with luxury

and i was gonna meet her that afternoon at the hotel and walk with her to the Cheesecake factory since the mall was right across the street from the hotel

plus my mom enjoys walking..she is very active..

everything was fine....the sun was shining great weather...

then all of a sudden a hideous caravan of challengers...mustangs...corvettes with loud azz pipes bumping the latest in trap and thot rap pulled up in front of the Lenox mall

i damn there had to push my mother out the way of one car screeching in front of us..:picard:

.almost about to hit us as we was crossing over from the parking lot

and all i smelt was the stench of loud weed...along with the sounds of horrible music and cussing and bad fashion statements draped with obnoxious mall booth jewelry....

it felt as if i was on the set of the new SUPERFLY 2 movie

and these negroes were the "snow patrol" :why:

i felt sowwy for my MAMA that day in which she had to witness such fukkery :mjcry:

and it didn't end there...although she enjoyed her meal...

i wanted to treat her to a gift so we decided to make our way to SAKS FIFTH AVENUE

On the way there..it felt like a damn VIDEO SHOOT.....every psuedo thug and thot was taking up all kinds of space at the Gucci and Louie vuitton stores

even the Nieman marcus store was a mess.....there was cats in there just milling about who didn't even have any bags...just wanting to be seen at these stores taking selfies....

it was horrible...

so horrible..i contemplated wearing a MAGA hat....:sas2:

MAKE ATLANTA GREAT AGAIN :mjpls:
These stories got me cryin :loljordan:

You sound like an old man sittin on the front porch telling stories of the past

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
ATL is far more diverse than what they're putting out there into the world

there is a HUGE afrocentric community there, they have vegan festivals, concerts, cultural centers, globally renowned artists living there

not saying there isn't truth to what's being said up in here, but don't get swept up TOO much in the hype surrounding ATL

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Compound is the number one spot to eat because out of town hoes go there regularly.
Yep they sure do. The thing about Compound is no matter who you are, you can eat there. Yes there are the tainted hoes, strippers and gold diggers who go just to see who in V.I.P. However, you have plenty of other women who just want to have a good time and will give a 9-5 nikka some play. If you one of them low confidence nikkas who will be discouraged when you see the Lambos and Bentleys in the parking lot, then it prolly ain't the spot for you. nikkas with confidence and some swag bout themselves will do just fine at Compound though.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
What does this stunting really do for someone’s life at the end of the day?

The older I get the less I give a fukk about getting the attention of some gold digging birds or some wolves that will rob you.

I’m not gonna judge though, cause I used to be on this kind of shyt.

To overcompensate.A man with no game or sauce will stunt in order to get female attention and clout.But at the end of the day, the in your face materialism is a symptom of deeper insecurity. And money will turn random people into your "friends" who want a slice.
You can be the most boring motherfukker but as soon as you pull up in a 250k+ car and your rolex is flooded with rare diamonds. People will watch you.People will follow you and like your pictures and hence in why dudes stunt.Despite the clout chasers and the wolves but people want to be liked.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
ATL is far more diverse than what they're putting out there into the world

there is a HUGE afrocentric community there, they have vegan festivals, concerts, cultural centers, globally renowned artists living there

not saying there isn't truth to what's being said up in here, but don't get swept up TOO much in the hype surrounding ATL

The Westside of ATL is like the Harlem of the South

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Being a broke boi sucks so much. My little 50k a year isn't nearly enough to allow me to live how I want to live. I bust my ass and still can't fukk most of the hoes I want, afford the cars I like, or live in the houses I fantasize about. Call me ungrateful, but I want... no, NEED it all. Money will buy me happiness. I don't care about any other human other than my immediate family and myself, of course... :yeshrug:
You can't on $50k a year :gucci:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I spent the summer in 2001 in ATL. Great time.

I remember seeing all these regular young cats in fancy expensive vehicles. There was another cat in the same program from the Midwest, and we were out noticing this trend. Like how are all these young black dudes driving all these expensive vehicles? :dwillhuh:

Low cost of living usually better economy than the midwest so they can get jobs. Plus jokers dont mind having a expensive car and live with their family.