Vid: PAWGer's ex-PAWG burns his house down and watches it burn down from a front-row seat!

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
You paid 500k for this breh?

First world tings :youngsabo:

:whoa:

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this publication are those of the authors. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of the thecoli or its members. The designations employed in this publication and the presentation of material therein do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of the thecoli concerning the legal status of any country, area or territory or of its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
tenor.gif

Wrestling is life breh:wow:. If you thought that was something, wait until you stumble onto Japanese wrestling fukkery:mjgrin:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
nikka nobody said go and get in the middle of the fight. But once you see a fire pick up the damn phone and call 911

I get where you're coming from an I'd personally do that, though at this point in my life I don't hold people to common sense expectations unless it's written law because people will damn near always disappoint/find a way to not do the common sense thing.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
These comments seem pretty tame. Y'all would be talking big shyt if the arsonist was a black man or woman:mjpls:

I mean I don't care to comment on domestic disputes anymore, they chose that person therefore they know what their crazy may entail. Also if a black persons dates out I'm automatically apathetic to outcome good, bad or anything in between.

deimoz

Mask On
Daps
Reppin
Nocturnal
Metwally has been charged with 1st and 2nd Degree Attempted Murder, 1st Degree Arson, 1st Degree Assault, two counts of Malicious Burning 1st Degree, two counts of Malicious Destruction of Property, and two counts of Reckless Endangerment.

:damn:fukk prison ! send that bytch to HELL where she belongz !!!!

RevolvingWavyCamel-small.gif