Daps
tenor.gif

do better op

Serphoenix

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Deep down, so many brothers just need a hug from the white man. Need him to tell you youre a good boy. Tell you that you matter. Validate you. Everythings going to be ok just believe in yourself ass nikka. S*** you won't even accept from your own parents

You clowns get one of those white ears and start getting diarreah of the mouth and then ur done.

Heres the reality brother. Nobody cares. No one cares about the white mans tears either. Call your parents for your dear diary moments and if you cant talk to them you better hit up church and start taking brazilljan jiujitsu. Dump your emotions on God. Its all you got. Your wife dont even wanna hear that BULLshyt!
:dead: This is why this site is goated lmao

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pawg hearting a bunch of my posts in a row last week so you know I was in the dms shortly after. Started talking here and there but really started hitting it off earlier.

She feeling me, sending pics before I even ask. Then we start talking about our ex situations. She asking 21 questions no 50. I get into how my ex tried to scam me with a pregnancy scare and how I was depressed after.

She ask why she would do that and pretty much took her side cuz I wasn't 'fulfilling my duty as a boyfriend and giving her money'. Might just stick around just to smash and dip.

Moral of the story, never open up to a woman especially a pawg :francis:

You should just say you don’t know and pivot the conversation on her and about her.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes the universe sends you a message in someone you shouldnt take seriously,or someone you dont trust. This white woman may have been telling you the truth. Even my nephew took responsibilty for something his older sister did one day. Because she copied something wrong he was doing. "My fault" he said.

The universal law can even be learned through the mouths of babes#TheChildOfMan:wow:

Only you can answer if you were taking care of your duties as a man with your ex. As we dont know all the details. Doesnt absolve her,but if they cant get money from a parent,what might a child do:respect:?