Victor Newman

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
song was cool man...not mad at it...only thing im mad at is the struggle butts in the video but other than that it was a decent video since i know u shot this urself and the song was kinda catchy.....but those hoes man :camby:

Onigumo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
song was cool man...not mad at it...only thing im mad at is the struggle butts in the video but other than that it was a decent video since i know u shot this urself and the song was kinda catchy.....but those hoes man :camby:
:gladbron:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
yo. u get a D- for effort nikka.

the track is ehhh (below average) and ya bars are trash. im not even commenting on the feminine content :snoop:

both videos have some fat sloppy chicks, like i aint mad if u fukkin i might even fukk that fat jamaican bytch in the twerk vid but i wouldnt make no damn video about it

your sig sums everything up

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens

real talk, and this is all hate aside, ur flow on the verses was the highlight of the track, it wasn't lyrical or anything but the cadence was catchy and thats what it takes to keep the average listeners attention, cuz they dont give a fukk about what ur saying anyway....u know how to let the track breathe in the right way so ppl can sing along and thats what's most important... focus on that strength n i think you'll be straight...just keep makin songs n you'll keep improving

Onigumo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
yo. u get a D- for effort nikka.

the track is ehhh (below average) and ya bars are trash. im not even commenting on the feminine content :snoop:

both videos have some fat sloppy chicks, like i aint mad if u fukkin i might even fukk that fat jamaican bytch in the twerk vid but i wouldnt make no damn video about it

your sig sums everything up

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE
all criticism is welcomed:manny: