Victor Newman from young & the restless unloads the clip on racist fan

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
That whole saga was when I got into it. Marlena tied to the bed with the demon voice or when she turned into a Panther and attacked those monks.

:mjlol:

I remember when ol girl was possesed by the devil on days of our lives as a kid. I think its understated how many people kept up with soaps

Two of my favorite rappers have lines about soaps now that I'm thinking about it

"Dre run things like J.R. from Dallas Or Blake Carrington or Victor Newman If another nikka bite me again I'm suing."

But you could do it, you the Super like in "your building
Villian like trife Kendall is in All My Children"
SEE! Niiggas know what I'm talking about, I knew I couldn't be the only one.

My Coli brothers :wow:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
The nerve of that Jabba the Hut bytch to say anything
QfRUWEmd.jpg

Look at her face
It’s always these slop hawg crackers that are out there talking shyt. Broad is jealous there are attractive Black folks on TV and the only dik she’s getting is from her dog.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
my Grandma used to make me watch that AMC and 1L2L man there was some crazy ass plotlines as a kid it made me terrified to grow up lmaoooo. Soaps is not safe for children.

When that lawyer on Y&R rented an apartment so he could break into his neighbours(some chick with big ass titties) apartment thru the fire place to rape her ???

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
lmfaoooooooo

I dont remember the names but those storylines in these soaps used to be fukkn crazy,also Y&R used to have a nice cabal of broads with titties...I think the producers/directors 30 years ago was a gang of fukkn perverts.

There used to be episodes of lawyers fukkn side pieces with wives at home and lawyers asking female employees to put out for job protection.All types of unsanctioned bible rhetoric...

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Why? Victor was always a real nxgga. I used to be watching him cut up on days I was home from school like :popcorn: GOAT soap opera character
From what I remember, he was cheating on his wife with a stripper. I ain't even know what a stripper was in 1st-2nd Grade. Just wanted to watch Tom & Jerry or The Gong Show but couldn't until she finished watching her 'stories'.​