Victor Newman from young & the restless unloads the clip on racist fan

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
:picard:

Every now and then we'll get an unexpected defense.
I saw Stone Cold Steve Austin school the shyt out of some cac chick about systemic racism on Twitter some years back.
I assumed Stone Cold, the Texas Rattlesnake was from the Kid Rock school of thought with his politics.
Apparently, he is not.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
My mom lived for All My Children and One life to Live

She had a tv/radio at work so she could always listen to it

I knew when I was not at school not to call her between 1pm-3pm

:mjlol:

ETA: I got hooked into it real bad one summer. I had to look at myself like you're 12, stop watching this shyt and go outside
Moms and Grandma was Days of Our Lives, Bold and the Beautiful, and Young & the Restless but Victor was THE dude for all them until Shemar Moore reigned. shyt one of these had a character named Marlena and bytch literally ended up possessed, scared the absolute fukk outta me. :picard:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
E8yey.gif

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Moms and Grandma was Days of Our Lives, Bold and the Beautiful, and Young & the Restless but Victor was THE dude for all them until Shemar Moore reigned. shyt one of these had a character named Marlena and bytch literally ended up possessed, scared the absolute fukk outta me. :picard:

That whole saga was when I got into it. Marlena tied to the bed with the demon voice or when she turned into a Panther and attacked those monks.

:mjlol:

RiverCity916

South Sacramento
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
I remember when ol girl was possesed by the devil on days of our lives as a kid. I think its understated how many people kept up with soaps

Two of my favorite rappers have lines about soaps now that I'm thinking about it

"Dre run things like J.R. from Dallas Or Blake Carrington or Victor Newman If another nikka bite me again I'm suing."

But you could do it, you the Super like in "your building
Villian like trife Kendall is in All My Children"