ViacomCBS Re-Launching Women of Wrestling (WOW) in 2022

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Pretty odd that AJ, someone who preaches about mental health, would associate herself with someone like Tessa who has bullied women backstage.

On top of being a Latina herself, like La Rosa Negra, but this is between her and her conscience - I'm not planning on watching it personally :hubie:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I’m likely almost everyone else…so far they seem like they’re making a legit stake at becoming a big time wrestling brand for women, but this TeSSa shyt…

WOW literally has a year to come up with some apologizing or juelzing in regards to TeSSa before they proceed with the new season. Wonder which angle they’ll take :mjlol:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Thia my first time hearing of this brand and this Tessa chick. I was shocked to see Jeanie Buss involved in this as well. She seems like one of the nicest down to earth owners in the NBA. It's suprising that she is backing up some racist chick.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They tried to bring in the woman Tessa bullied :mjtf:

Smart move on their part to try and save face PR wise to calm down the outrage. Hopefully, La Rosa Negra realized what they were trying to do and turned down their offer. Don’t let them use you to make Tessa look good and justify the signing.