ViacomCBS Re-Launching Women of Wrestling (WOW) in 2022

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Nw1c4xN.png
Jeannie Buss and David MacLaine need to stay alert. I could see NXT & TNA snatching up quite a few of the WOW talent.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Jeannie Buss and David MacLaine need to stay alert. I could see NXT & TNA snatching up quite a few of the WOW talent.
I was also making a GI Bro reference 🤭

Ever seen this?

Fun Fact: "Super Collider" he mentions was his brother, Stevie Ray.

GI Bro: "You don't mess with my little Privates, man" :dame:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
That was a great post! I only knew about the WCW version of G.I. Bro, and I had never seen the Super Collider.
I didn't really know about this until listening to one of his recent podcasts where him and Brad, his co-host were going over how they got Harlem Heat and other names. He mentioned Stevie being "Super Collider" and I finally put 2 and 2 together after watching that.

Sometimes they play that video as one of their break segments. They use that "You don't mess with my little Privates, man" as a sound byte on the show as a rib when answering Super Chat questions. 😂

Last edited:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
So what's the behind the scenes details on Santana Garrett ? I feel like I've known about her for years. She has passable looks. But, I feel like she only got a cup of coffee in NXT and AEW. I just have randomly had WoW on and I'll look up and see her wrestling. I don't feel like I thought she was bum ass, but man she really seems to be on some like nobody fukks with you shyt.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
So what's the behind the scenes details on Santana Garrett ? I feel like I've known about her for years. She has passable looks. But, I feel like she only got a cup of coffee in NXT and AEW. I just have randomly had WoW on and I'll look up and see her wrestling. I don't feel like I thought she was bum ass, but man she really seems to be on some like nobody fukks with you shyt.
Did she have a gimmick like almost everyone does on there or was she just "Santana Garrett"?

I tried watching that show a few times, I can never get past a few minutes at a time it's so bad. :mjlol:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
She's Santana Garrett outright. She's in some tag team that's like all American girls. But not in the patriotic sense. Most of the time I catch its on the channel that my local sports show is on. So it's usually sandwiched between news and that show or right after that show and access Hollywood.

The wrestling is terrible but occasionally they will have some grade a fukkery that makes me look up from whatever I'm generally doing. Tonight it was while I was reading. I heard Santanas name and I was like she's still there

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
She's Santana Garrett outright. She's in some tag team that's like all American girls. But not in the patriotic sense. Most of the time I catch its on the channel that my local sports show is on. So it's usually sandwiched between news and that show or right after that show and access Hollywood.

The wrestling is terrible but occasionally they will have some grade a fukkery that makes me look up from whatever I'm generally doing. Tonight it was while I was reading. I heard Santanas name and I was like she's still there
The last time I saw her in NXT she was sporting some Wonder Woman gear.