ViacomCBS and WarnerMedia looking to sell The CW

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Shouldn’t have cancelled all the Black shows that made UPN popping in the first place :francis:

The 100 is the only CW show I ever watched

man, who cares about network television in 2022? no one wants to watch censored bullshyt with commercials.

also, starz is the unofficial black network these days and its uncensored.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
A Jewish man in Hollywood with the name Pedowitz :francis:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I don't watch anything on CW anymore. The DC shows are terrible now and need a complete format overhaul. Besides the 100 I haven't watched anything else on that network.

These streaming services have over saturated the market. This isn't going to end well for most of them
Yeah there's too many streaming services. I predict a few being discontinued in the next few years.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yeah there's too many streaming services. I predict a few being discontinued in the next few years.

The majority of them are going to have to merge to survive and we will eventually end up with cable all over again. It should also be noted that a lot of their content was free on the CW website without a paywall, so there was essentially no need to watch the shows on time nor were they actually making money from them anyways because of that.

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surprised this didn't happen earlier. shyt was basically an intended loss for both CBS and Warner, with the Netflix and international deals there to make it look better for wary shareholders. Once they went there separate ways for streaming platforms, the CW had outlived its usefulness, really.