[VGC] Internal Email proves Microsoft's Activision bid is designed to eliminate PlayStation

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I mean this is common sense. A regular person with a modicum of sense and no strong bias for Microsoft could see this from a mile away. Of course this was hand waved away as Sony stan babble or fear mongering lol.
Breh, FFXVI is literally releasing exclusively on the Playstation 5 tomorrow while Fallout 76, a game that originally released in 2018, received at resolution boost and frame rate boost on the Playstation 5.

FFXVI, once a multiplatform franchise and Microsoft has owned Bethesda for a few years now and under their ownership, Fallout, Doom and others have received these boosts as well. All is fair is war.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, FFXVI is literally releasing exclusively on the Playstation 5 tomorrow while Fallout 76, a game that originally released in 2018, received at resolution boost and frame rate boost on the Playstation 5.
What does any of this have to do with what I said or the video I quoted? Talking about old games releasing updates for rival platforms while being owned by another is not that interesting of a point to make. I can point to Destiny 2: Lightfall which is a major expansion released on Xbox as well whilst Bungie is owned by Sony. Marathon is also releasing for Xbox. None of this is really relevant tbh.

FFXVI, once a multiplatform franchise and Microsoft has owned Bethesda for a few years now and under their ownership, Fallout, Doom and others have received these boosts as well. All is fair is war.
The bolded literally doesn't even make sense as a sentence. What are you saying?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“I want to put a rival company out of business through major acquisition” is not the same as “I don’t want our competitor to buy one of our biggest partners”
ABK was up for sell, it's not like MS was aggressively trying to buy them to harm playstation in this case. Sony just being salty

And your comment is one in the same when "your biggest partner" is used to lock or have timed exclusive content that others don't.

A slow death is still a death.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Lets stop playing, we know if jim ryan said something like that the internet would be ablaze :mjlol:
OMG, can you imagine if Jim Ryan said something like this:

7RTmdPd.jpg

:lupe: