[VGC] Internal Email proves Microsoft's Activision bid is designed to eliminate PlayStation

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sony Stans:
"We got FF16 bots! Buy a PS5 if you want to play it!":russ:

*MS buys ABK*

Sony Stans:

No wait that's not fair:sadcam:

Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft all have paid for third party exclusives tho

Yeah it can suck at times but it's not new

*Remember s Titanfall* :mjcry:

Daps
I'm old enough to remember when Ken Kutaragi said he wanted to "Kill Microsoft" before they entered the console space in the early 2000s. Can't wait for Sony to be put on trial for both anti-competitive market practices AND attempted murder. :mjgrin::troll:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

This is basically the reason I'm against the deal going through. Microsoft can literally afford to just buy Sony out of the industry if they're allowed to just leverage money to gain market share. Microsoft publicly announced $150 billion dedicated to acquiring studios and publishers, thats more than sony and nintendo's net worth. They could buy activision and still have enough to buy E.A. and taketwo just to put things into perspective.

I believe that's anti competitive, even more than the conclusions from the CMA about cloud gaming. No huge corporation should be allowed to leverage near limitless amounts of money to sway an industry against much smaller competitors.

Daps
This is basically the reason I'm against the deal going through. Microsoft can literally afford to just buy Sony out of the industry if they're allowed to just leverage money to gain market share. Microsoft publicly announced $150 billion dedicated to acquiring studios and publishers, thats more than sony and nintendo's net worth. They could buy activision and still have enough to buy E.A. and taketwo just to put things into perspective.

I believe that's anti competitive, even more than the conclusions from the CMA about cloud gaming. No huge corporation should be allowed to leverage near limitless amounts of money to sway an industry against much smaller competitors.
:skip: All that money and still can’t buy no class. Sony still gonna lap them, don’t care who they buy.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

Sony stans copping pleas

Now its circling back around to "MS bad"

Meanwhile Sony is using there market share (aka resources) to suppress xbox, however MS can't use it's resources to gain leverage or it's unfair.

When MS has the leading MS then we can have this conversation again. Or if MS starts to turn heel... In the meantime though

Playstation really can't complain while sitting ahead of the game

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
He actually said as much about the ABK deal " idc about COD I just want it blocked"

And Sony Stan's world wide was like :manny: "he has a point"

“I want to put a rival company out of business through major acquisition” is not the same as “I don’t want our competitor to buy one of our biggest partners”