[VGC] Internal Email proves Microsoft's Activision bid is designed to eliminate PlayStation

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I mean, we all know this is the reason Microsoft is buying all these publishers but it’s nice to hear them say it themselves beyond the PR bullshyt :ehh:

FzGJ3wUXoAMJA5J

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nah breh. You know capitalism. You already know how this goes. Make more money than anyone and eliminate the competition.

Don’t argue with me, argue with Phil Spencer:hubie:

And what I try to get through to people – and I don’t always do it the best way – is that’s not our strategy. If we’re just growing and Sony’s shrinking, that doesn’t help anybody. Maybe if all you care about is Xbox success versus Sony’s success, but in terms of an industry, it doesn’t help Electronic Arts. It doesn’t help Ubisoft, it doesn’t help Fortnite. It doesn’t help anybody if all we’re doing is trading one customer for another customer on a different console.”

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I mean, we all know this is the reason Microsoft is buying all these publishers but it’s nice to hear them say it themselves beyond the PR bullshyt :ehh:

FzGJ3wUXoAMJA5J

What kinda dumbass leaves a paper trail????

Between Booty and Greenberg, don't know who's dumber :snoop:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Nah breh. You know capitalism. You already know how this goes. Make more money than anyone and eliminate the competition.
Capitalism is 'make the better product and the market will decide the victor'
Late-Stage Capitalism is 'Have enough money? Buy the competition, destroy or assimilate all their improvements; the market doesn't even get a chance until we've eaten first'. It's actually funny how little Late-Stage Capitalism actually meshes with the original ideals of capitalism in of itself, but folks will cognitive dissonance handwave it away because it suits them.

...kinda like how all these conservatives can hold desperately to things specifically spoken against in their bible.

...like capitalism. The bible pretty much is against that too.

But lemme stop. The religion of America is LSC masquerading as an economic policy.