VERY VERY Disturbing Video Of White Girls Clowning Black Woman For Wearing Weaves!!!

Daps
Reppin
St louis
it's only clowning if they said it in the presence of black women....
they wouldnt dare do sucha thing.
tommy's a fakkit...that is all.

a0yqua.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again. I don't know any black women whose ass miraculous increased. That shyt is NOT that hard to recognize.
to be fair, those girls who get breast implants straight out of HS probably had their parents foot the bill. not many black women can put down 5-10gs for some fake breast meats like that.

i'm sure if more black women had the resources, they'd fukk with their nose, ass and breast.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See you got the game fukked up. The video was making fun of black people period. These hoes talking about how they're black becuz of all the black kids that go to their school. You worry about that weave shyt if you want to. Black people letti g white folks get away with too much these days and wanna label the shyt as being progressive. Bullshyt.

well say that then, don't say this:

instead of standing up for and defending your black woman---

cus i aint defending weave wearers. you should read the comments on other forums/blogs. almost immediately, it became a black man issue and how it's our fault.

Racist Teens Rant About Black Women With Weaves | Clutch Magazine

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
to be fair, those girls who get breast implants straight out of HS probably had their parents foot the bill. not many black women can put down 5-10gs for some fake breast meats like that.

i'm sure if more black women had the resources, they'd fukk with their nose, ass and breast.

Don't make up hypotheticals Marcuz. Let's talk about reality. The reality is that white women get boob jobs and nose jobs like it's nothing.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
that's as far as you've though it through, kenya? they just love having fake bodies :mjpls:

So black women who wear weave like wearing fake hair, but white women who mutate their bodies don't like having fake bodies? Okay. Continue to :cape: and then try to say you aren't (but you are).

It's a psychological issue if a black woman unnaturally alters her appearance, but it is just a money things when white women do it. Be consistent Marcuz.

Also, I am disappointed that you cosigned them calling black people disgusting, ugly, and stinky Tommy :mjpls:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So black women who wear weave like wearing fake hair, but white women who mutate their bodies don't like having fake bodies? Okay. Continue to :cape: and then try to say you aren't (but you are).

i don't think black women like buying other races of women's hair. only to have to sue or glue the fake hair into their scalp. i think they do it because they feel beautiful with it at the end of the day. same reason white women get plastic surgery. their attempt at reaching their perception of ideal beauty.

It's a psychological issue if a black woman unnaturally alters her appearance, but it is just a money things when white women do it. Be consistent Marcuz.

no, it's a psychological issue with both races of women, period. i just know if black women had more disposable wealth, they'd fukk with their body just as much. see 90% of the black female celebs that have had nose, breast, or ass jobs.

plus, i know how hot rhinoplasty is with black women in los angeles. :mjpls:

Also, I am disappointed that you cosigned them calling black people disgusting, ugly, and stinky Tommy :mjpls:

i didn't watch the entire video, nor did i cosign. i just said im not defending weave wearing black women. i hope everyone makes fun of them until they realize how stupid they look.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
i don't think black women like buying other races of women's hair. only to have to sue or glue the fake hair into their scalp. i think they do it because they feel beautiful with it at the end of the day. same reason white women get plastic surgery. their attempt at reaching their perception of ideal beauty.

no, it's a psychological issue with both races of women, period. i just know if black women had more disposable wealth, they'd fukk with their body just as much. see 90% of the black female celebs that have had nose, breast, or ass jobs.

plus, i know how hot rhinoplasty is with black women in los angeles. :mjpls:

i didn't watch the entire video, nor did i cosign. i just said im not defending weave wearing black women. i hope everyone makes fun of them until they realize how stupid they look.

Unless you can find me data that supports your claim then no, you don't know what black women would do. Don't speak in hypotheticals just to try and prove your point. A white woman's whole body could be fake and many of you negroes would still say she loves herself. A black woman has a weave (and everything else is real) and she is used as the prime example of self-hate. :stopitslime:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unless you can find me data that supports your claim then no, you don't know what black women would do. Don't speak in hypotheticals just to try and prove your point. A white woman's whole body could be fake and many of you negroes would still say she loves herself. A black woman has a weave (and everything else is real) and she is used as the prime example of self-hate. :stopitslime:

like i said, see most celebrity black women, most have had plastic surgery. i know the counter argument would be it's because their celebrities. however, even out here in la, a lot of black women of means are getting their noses done. you know there's no statistics proving black women would get more plastic surgery if they could. there's no statistics proving black women would buy a larger house if they could, so is that baseless as well? even if i did pull some statistics out of the blue, you'd just move to the next counterargument.

white women have their own self hatred issues, but it's vanity and not race. a white woman trying to look like another white woman isn't the same as a black woman with different features trying to look like the same white chick -- can we at least agree that's a problematic?

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
like i said, see most celebrity black women, most have had plastic surgery. i know the counter argument would be it's because their celebrities. however, even out here in la, a lot of black women of means are getting their noses done. you know there's no statistics proving black women would get more plastic surgery if they could. there's no statistics proving black women would buy a larger house if they could, so is that baseless as well? even if i did pull some statistics out of the blue, you'd just move to the next counterargument.

white women have their own self hatred issues, but it's vanity and not race. a white woman trying to look like another white woman isn't the same as a black woman with different features trying to look like the same white chick -- can we at least agree that's a problematic?

Yes the speculations are baseless. You can't say what black women would do until they do it. No you can't use celebrities as a basis because white celebrity women do just as much if not more. We are talking about every day women. Everyday white women are getting boob jobs, nose jobs, botox, liposuction, and everything else. Don't try to make plastic surgery a black woman issue when it is clearly a white woman issue.

It's all vanity and related to what is considered beautiful. Just a few weeks ago, a white girl in the locker room looked in the mirror and said "ewww look at my skin. I look so white." She hates her self. She hates white skin and thinks it is disgusting to the point that she let out a "ewww" when she saw it. There are plenty of white women with that same sentiment. The want to be browner skin like light skinned indians (asian), latino, and black women. I bet you won't call it racial self hate.

We can be done with this debate because you aren't going to see any fault with white women or say they hate themselves. Because you can't have a discussion and see it as more than just a black woman issue then we don't have anything to talk about.