Versace had a sale in NYC; You will never guess who was in line

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I mean I understand why alot of people in here talk the way they do,you live in west bubble fukk,your perception of fashion would be totally different from people who grow up in a city ingrained in fashion,so your in your mind you figure "why can't they just wear old navy and be happy".

Well the opposite applies to NYC folks,they wondering how the fukk you can wear that shyt and be jolly.

And I don't condone people trying to live above they means to impress people who can't do shyt for them,but if you have disposable income,you can do whatever the hell you want with it.

something something......Steve jobs only wore won shirt he's rich.......something something.....mark cuban t shirt he's rich....something something....
:russ:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
:dahell:

I’m so glad I grew up the way I did.

Right now:
Old Navy, Banana Republic, Marshalls , TJ Maxx fukk all that extra shyt

You ever notice that wealthy people don’t wear clothing with a prominent logo? They don’t want to advertise for free
I'm gonna buy the most ostentatious Versace shirt that I can find and rock it at the end of the month. It has no logos but people will know it's Versace.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha: ....now it's all about versace.....? you copied my style, five shots couldn't stop me, i took it and smiled.....
now i'm back to set the record straight, with my a.k. i'm still the thug you love to hate.............................. i hit 'em up.......

You pac stans are so weird

WaveCapsByOscorpâ„¢

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
americans be their own worst enemies :mjlol:

it's not even like that brand pushes products that have some sort of tangible value to us; we elevate the brand and give it value thus making ourselves the weaker part of the equation.

after all, it's just clothes.

that's why i don't bother fighting it any more. shyt will consume itself.

Daps
Some folks going there to boost, some going there to buy things to sell, and others just want that Versace drip.

i just spent money on weed, who am i to talk:manny:
This.

In NYC, I'd expect AT LEAST half the Black people there were buying Versace to flip as part of a side hustle. If you can turn $1 into $2.......I can't knock it.

Everyone does the same shyt. Only difference is geography and the product being sold.