Versace had a sale in NYC; You will never guess who was in line

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Pull up the Black Friday threads of the past and you dumb ass hypocritical b*stards was talking bout waiting in line at Best Buy ay 5 am. :skip:

Y'all such fake ass soap box losers. :dead:

Silly ass waited in line for them goofy ass IPhones back in the day.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
OP think he's the smartest guy in the room cause he does dumb shyt like this

images

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I mean I understand why alot of people in here talk the way they do,you live in west bubble fukk,your perception of fashion would be totally different from people who grow up in a city ingrained in fashion,so your in your mind you figure "why can't they just wear old navy and be happy".

Well the opposite applies to NYC folks,they wondering how the fukk you can wear that shyt and be jolly.

And I don't condone people trying to live above they means to impress people who can't do shyt for them,but if you have disposable income,you can do whatever the hell you want with it.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
As I said, it’s brainwashing to convince Black ppl to be in a consumer mindset over investment mindset
Max 401k contribution is $23,000. There are plenty of people who are blowing that on dsigner clothes every year. You put 23k in retirement for 30 years and you are set for retirement. But no they ain't got shyt for retirement other than a little bit of social security and some pictures and memories to keep them company from how they used to be back in the day.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Pull up the Black Friday threads of the past and you dumb ass hypocritical b*stards was talking bout waiting in line at Best Buy ay 5 am. :skip:

Y'all such fake ass soap box losers. :dead:

Silly ass waited in line for them goofy ass IPhones back in the day.
It’s not about waiting in line.

It’s about being so rowdy they had to shut the event down. That was all Black folks rushing the door

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Damn near fighting each other to give Europeans thousands of dollars for some ugly sneakers… 🤦🏾‍♂️

I remember during Covid, the all the high end stores at the mall on Long Island, had a ton of blk ppl lined up outside. Expect at the Hermes store. It was all cacs over there

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
First page filled with white boys
Or cornball nikkas with a 50 yard line hairline :russ:
You lames no better than the crackers y’all say you love to hate while posting on a message board co created by a white man
And stay with cac this, cac that while trying to jam nikkas up to a white mod
Tell me I’m lying:mjgrin: