Versace had a sale in NYC; You will never guess who was in line

2legit

Superstar
Daps

I hate watching videos like this. :snoop: How did I know it would be all Black people in line. Mofos got time in the middle of the day to take off time from work to spend thousands on "luxury" while not having a 401K to their name. It's sad how we got financially brainwashed to think that "luxury" is part of the culture when not of the profiteers are part of the culture. Dumb ones are spending on bags while living in a basement while the smart people are buying Versace stock to profit off of their stupidity. The same people who say spending 1 hour a year in line to vote is too much time is the same one waiting 2 hours in line for a "sale".

Traveler

All Star
Daps
I don't even get this. Until you are maxing out your 401k contributions you shouldn't be buying luxury goods.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:

I’m so glad I grew up the way I did.

Right now:
Old Navy, Banana Republic, Marshalls , TJ Maxx fukk all that extra shyt

You ever notice that wealthy people don’t wear clothing with a prominent logo? They don’t want to advertise for free

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Though I don't know the patrons' financial situations, this is some sad shyt to see. Versace gives zilch fukks for black people. Yet, we know that in the next 2 to 3 months, they (or another Italian luxury company) will create a piece of clothing that'll offend the same folks who seek their items.:wow: