Velveteen Dream Speaks

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
he shoulda said all of this a year ago

He said when this first popped off that was he was going to deal with the matter internally. He likely could have been told to not say anything. :yeshrug:

I knew shyt was iffy when accuser got outed for being in a racist group chat

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I’m not gonna comment on the situation I’m gonna comment on the people reacting to it.

look at all those comments on Reddit and look at how people are backtracking in this thread when I’ve seen all year everyone aiming for Dreams head. It went from bros a pedo to oh it makes sense them damn racist!!!

Take this as a message coli brehs. Don’t ever let private ur life or personal problems slip out into the world, especially the internet.

The reality is in all of these situations none of us as posters really give af and we will go to the side that gives us the most brownie points or for here... daps

:mjgrin::mjgrin:
Again not speaking specifically on the dream situation he could be guilty he could not be idk.

but I guess a better example of my post would be Johnny depp right???
nikkas turned on him ASAP then the truth came out and people on the net were like I knew something was up.

lol

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m not gonna comment on the situation I’m gonna comment on the people reacting to it.

look at all those comments on Reddit and look at how people are backtracking in this thread when I’ve seen all year everyone aiming for Dreams head. It went from bros a pedo to oh it makes sense them damn racist!!!

Take this as a message coli brehs. Don’t ever let private ur life or personal problems slip out into the world, especially the internet.

The reality is in all of these situations none of us as posters really give af and we will go to the side that gives us the most brownie points or for here... daps

:mjgrin::mjgrin:
Again not speaking specifically on the dream situation he could be guilty he could not be idk.

but I guess a better example of my post would be Johnny depp right???
nikkas turned on him ASAP then the truth came out and people on the net were like I knew something was up.

lol
Thing is many of us were skeptical of the entire situation especially the “evidence” presented

a lot of us assumed the kids were just tryna ruin his career and the fact that dirt sheet shytheads were claiming he got off in a technicality because of Florida laws etc made no fukking sense in this case

But we majority all believed IF DREAM WAS/IS A PEDO that he is cancelled. I’d say over half of us believed it was a big lie concocted by some cac kids and some indie nobody and that WWE clearly did some investigation to prove it wasn’t true but ALSO weren’t tryna get into siding/suing some bum ass kids over this when they likely already had reasons to drop Dream eventually in their pocket ie baxkstage and drug issues

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I believe breh has a lot of character flaws that he clearly needs to address in the future if he's tryna stay in the game. There's a quote from Triple H saying in so many words that he's got all the talent in the world, but he's immature to a fault in his personal life and it bleeds into his professional life, which is ultimately why he was let go.

I also believe that The WWE wouldn't have kept him around as long as they did after the fact with those accusations floating over his head in this climate. They probably did an internal investigation, found nothing of merit or no substantial evidence that lead to the accusations being true, and tried to ride it out quietly (Which was the wrong thing to do imo, but it gets a bit tricky when you're dealing with minors)

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Hopefully he gets his drug issues under control. He is an amazing talent on screen. Hopefully this puts an end to this pedo accusation bullshyt. And hopefully people learn not to trust "wrestling journalism" or whatever you read on the internet.

edit: and these reddit people are despicable. they just moved the goalposts to "well the investigation is faulty and it's a cover up". They just don't care and are holding on to shyt that's common sense to figure out. There have been zero parents, lawyers, police reports, lawsuits, etc...Dream is not THAT important to WWE that they NEEDED him on their roster. People don't seem to understand the logic there that if they found anything he would have been gone in a heartbeat.

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
he shoulda said all of this a year ago
I said in the other thread, addressing this shyt and giving it energy would just incentivize more trolls to do the same shyt. It's good that they didn't make it a huge deal, it would have kept going. When WWE and Patrick Clark stopped addressing it, it went away immediately. People forget these trolls said they had more evidence, and nothing happened. And let's be honest, when this stuff first popped up people got so happy to "cancel" somebody it wouldn't have mattered. :francis: "of course a pedo would lie about it" is all people need to say in their heads.

He's addressing it now probably for future employment.