Vegeta was the biggest lame in DBZ

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:stopitslime: listen to him say why HE decided to get rid of HIS tail after his DL lover Yamcha was scoping him out looking at him like":datazz:" before realizing he got rid of it :wrist:.

his tail was cut off 3 times. the 3rd and final time it was cut off by Kami. because they knew he fukked everything up when he went ape so they decided to rid themselves of that problem.

Vegeta knew he was getting his ass whooped, so he had to make up a moon and turn to the ape. Goku was beating him & he decided to cheat his way to a win.....it did him no good

The same way 'that man' killed CACarot's pops, but yet CACarot wanted to forgive and forget and ended up getting the Namak people's shyt blown the fukk up. This double standard is disgusting :what:. At least Vegeta tried to avenge his people and father's death at the end of the day.

"I'd rather be a man drowning in my own blood than a coward drowning in my own piss."

shiit who succeeded in beating Freiza, Goku or Vegeta. I remember Vegeta getting his ass beat like a pinata and crying and shiit to Goku after Frieza beat the fukk outta him.

Vegeta told Frieza he was a super saiyan

Frieza told him:
Frieza: Very well, you've had your fun, but I really do feel sorry for you now, because now you have to back up your delusional, pathetic taunts, Super Saiyan.

poor little guy tried his hardest. look at frieza face. not a care against vegeta and his "super saiyan" self

tte.gif

like father, like son huh

father.gif

now look and see how he was when a real man went super saiyan. plus goku didnt more damage then vegeta ever did. dude didnt touch frieza

fear.PNG

Last edited:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H

Whole thread don't matter. Vegeta admitted on camera he is Goku's bytch. Goku runs this nikka's life. Vegeta would still be some bytch with a 20k powerlevel without Goku beating his ass senseless. And the ONE time Goku did "lose" to Vegeta, Goku was holding back his SS3. nikka let him win so he can get over his hard on for Goku :heh:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

:stopitslime: listen to him say why HE decided to get rid of HIS tail after his DL lover Yamcha was scoping him out looking at him like":datazz:" before realizing he got rid of it :wrist:.

And what does he say when he was reminded and told his real name

"I don't know any CACarot, but my name's Goku!"

Didn't bother thinking to himself for one milisecond:
":ohhh:..... I better go to ancestry.com to gain knowledge of self, my roots, and my people."

Nah, instead he'd rather ignore it and continue his mindless drivel of good and evil when the people he deem are good (humans) have tried to use heavy artillery multiple times to kill his self hating ass along with his family, friends, and whoever he's fighting. Yet, he wants to continue to cape for planet earth hoping to one day be accepted and championed by the people - the same people BTW that he mooches off of via spirit bomb when shyt gets too hot for his dumb ass.

The same way 'that man' killed CACarot's pops, but yet CACarot wanted to forgive and forget and ended up getting the Namak people's shyt blown the fukk up. This double standard is disgusting :what:. At least Vegeta tried to avenge his people and father's death at the end of the day.

"I'd rather be a man drowning in my own blood than a coward drowning in my own piss."

:dead: :dead: :dead:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
this thread always comes back and its never true.

everyone has taken L's in the show. vegeta can basically put the beats on the rest of the Z fighters whenever he wants.
lol like who?
At the end of DBZ. Goku was stronger. Gohan was stronger. Uub was stronger.
Vegeta a buster

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )

And what does he say when he was reminded and told his real name

"I don't know any CACarot, but my name's Goku!"

Didn't bother thinking to himself for one milisecond:
":ohhh:..... I better go to ancestry.com to gain knowledge of self, my roots, and my people."

Nah, instead he'd rather ignore it and continue his mindless drivel of good and evil when the people he deem are good (humans) have tried to use heavy artillery multiple times to kill his self hating ass along with his family, friends, and whoever he's fighting. Yet, he wants to continue to cape for planet earth hoping to one day be accepted and championed by the people - the same people BTW that he mooches off of via spirit bomb when shyt gets too hot for his dumb ass.

:wow:
So much ether in one post. these dudes on here speaking pathetic lies and half-truths against the full-blooded Saiyan prince. Acting like Vegeta wasn't supposed to be shook of Broly...idiots, Vegeta the only one that heard the horror stories of the legendary Saiyan. Everyone else was oblivious to dude ravaging everything in sight. smh This dude powered up and turned day to night and back again for fukks sake.
broly-o.gif

yea cuz anybody scurred of that is a bytch right? :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
:rudy:

We gone act like Goku didn't go head to head with super sayain trunks, sword an all, only using his finger :krs:
Let that be Vegeta he woulda got sliced up just like that tranny frieza :laugh:

At the end of the day Vegeta didnt win that fight. Goku was HOLDING back the whole fight. That's not an opinion, its a fact. Is Majin Vegeta even more powerful than Pikon? :laff:

Trunks is a lame. Not only will Mystic Gohan put them hands on trunks, but he'll put them on Gotenks too, with ease..

We gone act like Broly didnt have Vegeta on his knees shaking like a ho? :wow:

Vegeta was a cornball.

I think Vegeta's cool but dapped post for the bolded.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
How can anyone come to the conclusion that the Prince is the biggest lame in DBZ when the main character is fukkin' CACorot :aicmon:? He personifies what the word "lame" is.

A guy who had so much self hate that he cut off his tail to further distance himself from his saiyan heritage. He even changed his name to further fit in with the humans on earth who still looks at his dumb ass as a ignorant savage. We're talking about a guy who's so dumb that he let another nikka jump in his body like pajamas (Captain Ginyu) :what:? This ignoramus watched Ginyu put a hole in his own fukkin chest and he just sits there befiddled with that typical "deer in headlights" look that he gets when dudes turn up on his ass in a unconventional, non combative way - with that stupid ass haircut with those spilt ends. We're talking about a guy who was forewarned by Trunks that he had the monster, and instead of immediately looking for a cure, or just simply sitting his ass down somewhere and actually try to take some responsibility for once and be not be a piece of shyt father and husband, he goes out there thinking that he's hot shyt trying to show off his aryan brotherhood features by going super saiyan. only to subsequently get bodied by a mortally obsessed homosexual android who has a voice soft enough to put even the Gawd Michael Jackson's falsetto to shame. The Don had to actually get the homo off of CACorot's chest because he was sucking him dry. Don't even get me started on this dude, and when y'all see the new film, y'all will see what separates these two - a fukkin proud man who puts on for his city/peeps compared to an overpowered, dumb ass kid that just so happens to be trapped in a man's body.

When you hear those bells nikka you know who's coming through:

This thread is all types of vile and you should be ashamed of yourself for disrespecting the Don like this. The words "Vegeta" and "lame" doesn't even sound right in the same sentence :what:.

Maybe if Vegeta was here to fend for himself, he'd let you kiss the ring before getting your ass up out of here via big bang attack.

:dead:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
The sheer blasphemy uttered out of your heathen mouths about Vegata the one true prince of saiyans shall not go unpunished:birdman:

Listen we all know Toriyama did not like the fact that Vegeta was popping when he hit the scene that made Akira to be on some "The sun dont shine if son goku dont shine":beli:

Vegeta is that saiyen PERIOD

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Whole thread don't matter. Vegeta admitted on camera he is Goku's bytch. Goku runs this nikka's life. Vegeta would still be some bytch with a 20k powerlevel without Goku beating his ass senseless. And the ONE time Goku did "lose" to Vegeta, Goku was holding back his SS3. nikka let him win so he can get over his hard on for Goku :heh:

:rudy: Goku never actually beat Vegeta... Goku needed Gohan to transform into an Ape to beat Vegeta and he needed a spirit bomb. Vegeta crushed Goku in his ape form.. Goku needed fukking Yajirobe to cut off Vegeta's tail. Goku throughout the series had help, the only time he's fought one on one is against Cell and he gave up :dead: ..

- Raditz Saga - Goku needs Piccolo to take on Raditz.. still get's killed :dead:

- Saiyan Saga - Goku needs Yajirobe, Krillin, Gohan & Earth's Power to take on Vegeta. Vegeta still has energy left to move to his spaceship, while Goku laying there like :dead:

- Namek Saga - Vegeta does all the dirty work, successfully protects Krillin and Gohan. Kills how many of Frieza subordinates.. Goku needed to see his best friend die to power up and still couldn't get the job done. Vegeta's seed comes back from the fukkin future to finally finish Frieza.

- Android Saga - Goku tries to stunt infront of that fat android before his heart starts breakdancing.. who saves him?.. the prince of all Saiyans.. Adds another kill to resume.

- Cell Saga - Instead of Goku trying to achieve SSJ2.. he comes out the hyperbolic time chamber early and gives the responsibility of the saving the whole world to Gohan :dead:. Vegeta comes from a planet of warriors so genetically he would want to fight Cell at his best, he's true to his heritage and Goku a self hating c00n.

- Buu Saga - Goku needs Vegeta to fuse, needs Vegeta to keep Buu occupied while he does the spirit bomb & recharging for SSJ3, needs Mr Satan(Hercule) to talk to the people of Earth. Goku decides to save Mr Satan instead of his sons and they get blown up along with the earth :dead:

250px-VegetaVsPuiPuiNV.png

:salute:

Daps
this thread always comes back and its never true.

everyone has taken L's in the show. vegeta can basically put the beats on the rest of the Z fighters whenever he wants.

Nobody has taken more L's in the DBZ universe than Vegeta. NOBODY. Vegeta is the Matt Hardy of the anime world.

And I'm not just talking out of my ass; like you just said, this thread was made several times before, and I remember one of those threads back on :hamster: had a full, COMPREHENSIVE list of Vegeta's L's, between most of the posts in it. I'll never forget it because I read through the whole thing like :ohhh:......I always sided with Goku over Vegeta before that, but never really realized how many L's Vegeta took. And these weren't struggle L's like how you see in this thread for Goku :heh:, these were REAL L's

People like to also mention Yamcha and Krillin, but they haven't taken nearly as many L's as Vegeta. People only talk bad about Yamcha because he turned out weak, got murked by a Saibamen, and because Vegeta ended up with his EX-girl (nikkas love to act like Vegeta swiped her from him when that's not the case :ufdup:). Yamcha is a lame and he has certainly also taken some L's but nowhere near as much as Vegeta

Krillin only gets hate because even though he's more powerful than Yamcha, he's still a bald midget who can't match up with the Saiyans, plus he died probably more than any other main character. That's basically it. Dude was still a respectable fighter with heart, and a difference-maker in the bigger battles.....not to mention he stayed pullin' bad hoes (Marron and 18)

nikkas really tryna put Vegeta over Goku up in here :russ:......how many times has that angry midget bytched and complained about Goku being stronger? This fool actually had an inner monologue where he was begging for Goku to leave him alone, just because Goku said he was stronger than him :heh:

THAT'S your Saiyan prince? :laff: You can have him

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Nobody has taken more L's in the DBZ universe than Vegeta. NOBODY. Vegeta is the Matt Hardy of the anime world.

:dahell:
Stopped readin' here.
foh wit this bullshyt :camby:

Everybody without hate in their blood knows that Yamcha and Krillin are the biggest L catchers in the series. Almost every fight they came across Krillin was sweatin' buckets and coppin pleas. And Yamcha was last seen hiding behind a rock somewhere or pretending to protect Bulma so he wouldn't have to fight. smh at mentioning these losers names in the same sentence as the prince.

Daps
:dahell:
Stopped readin' here.
foh wit this bullshyt :camby:

Everybody without hate in their blood knows that Yamcha and Krillin are the biggest L catchers in the series. Almost every fight they came across Krillin was sweatin' buckets and coppin pleas. And Yamcha was last seen hiding behind a rock somewhere or pretending to protect Bulma so he wouldn't have to fight. smh at mentioning these losers names in the same sentence as the prince.

You stopped reading right there, yet your response clearly indicates that you read the part with Krillin and Yamcha :mindblown:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
You stopped reading right there, yet your response clearly indicates that you read the part with Krillin and Yamcha :mindblown:

:comeon:
try again pal...I don't have to read your post to know that Yamcha and Krillin were losers compared to Vegeta which is exactly what I said.

Not to mention I have to scroll down :yeshrug: