Vegeta was the biggest lame in DBZ

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can anyone come to the conclusion that the Prince is the biggest lame in DBZ when the main character is fukkin' CACorot :aicmon:? He personifies what the word "lame" is.

A guy who had so much self hate that he cut off his tail to further distance himself from his saiyan heritage. He even changed his name to further fit in with the humans on earth who still looks at his dumb ass as a ignorant savage. We're talking about a guy who's so dumb that he let another nikka jump in his body like pajamas (Captain Ginyu) ? This ignoramus watched Ginyu put a hole in his own fukkin chest and he just sits there befiddled with that typical "deer in headlights" look that he gets when dudes turn up on his ass in a unconventional, non combative way - with that stupid ass haircut with those spilt ends. We're talking about a guy who was forewarned by Trunks that he had the monster, and instead of immediately looking for a cure, or just simply sitting his ass down somewhere and actually try to take some responsibility for once and be not be a piece of shyt father and husband, he goes out there thinking that he's hot shyt trying to show off his aryan brotherhood features by going super saiyan. only to subsequently get bodied by a mortally obsessed homosexual android who has a voice soft enough to put even the Gawd Michael Jackson's falsetto to shame. The Don had to actually get the homo off of CACorot's chest because he was sucking him dry. Don't even get me started on this dude, and when y'all see the new film, y'all will see what separates these two - a fukkin proud man who puts on for his city/peeps compared to an overpowered, dumb ass kid that just so happens to be trapped in a man's body.

When you hear those bells nikka you know who's coming through:

This thread is all types of vile and you should be ashamed of yourself for disrespecting the Don like this. The words "Vegeta" and "lame" doesn't even sound right in the same sentence :what:.

Maybe if Vegeta was here to fend for himself, he'd let you kiss the ring before getting your ass up out of here via big bang attack.

you know Goku forgot his memory when he was younger when he came to the planet right. he hit his head when he landed & forgot his mission. his supposedly father on Earth cut the tail off on Dragonball because Goku turned into an ape.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you Vegeta & work for the man that killed your race off.
then when u fight him you get your ass whooped because you claimed to be a Super Saiyan?

That was like a running joke during the Frieza Saga:

Vegeta: I'll destroy you, because now i'm a legendary Super Saiyan!!! *Powers up yet still doesn't become a super saiyan*

Opponent: :rudy: *starts beating the holy shyt out of Vegeta*

Vegeta: :to: *flies away after receiving epic ass whooping*

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Vegeta run on Namek was the best part of DBZ

He was murking everyone :heh:

Remember when he took that L to Recoome got knocked, woke up after Kakarot took care of business and murdered Burter and Recoome while they were unconscious :heh:

shyt was jokes :heh:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was like a running joke during the Frieza Saga:

Vegeta: I'll destroy you, because now i'm a legendary Super Saiyan!!! *Powers up yet still doesn't become a super saiyan*

Opponent: :rudy: *starts beating the holy shyt out of Vegeta*

Vegeta: :to: *flies away after receiving epic ass whooping*

this was just too much. hate it had to be vegeta

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jjh.gif

he used vegeta like a punching bag. look at them combinations

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
his supposedly father on Earth cut the tail off on Dragonball because Goku turned into an ape.

:stopitslime: listen to him say why HE decided to get rid of HIS tail after his DL lover Yamcha was scoping him out looking at him like":datazz:" before realizing he got rid of it :wrist:.

you know Goku forgot his memory when he was younger when he came to the planet right.

And what does he say when he was reminded and told his real name

"I don't know any CACarot, but my name's Goku!"

Didn't bother thinking to himself for one milisecond:
":ohhh:..... I better go to ancestry.com to gain knowledge of self, my roots, and my people."

Nah, instead he'd rather ignore it and continue his mindless drivel of good and evil when the people he deem are good (humans) have tried to use heavy artillery multiple times to kill his self hating ass along with his family, friends, and whoever he's fighting. Yet, he wants to continue to cape for planet earth hoping to one day be accepted and championed by the people - the same people BTW that he mooches off of via spirit bomb when shyt gets too hot for his dumb ass.

How you Vegeta & work for the man that killed your race off.
then when u fight him you get your ass whooped because you claimed to be a Super Saiyan?

The same way 'that man' killed CACarot's pops, but yet CACarot wanted to forgive and forget and ended up getting the Namak people's shyt blown the fukk up. This double standard is disgusting :what:. At least Vegeta tried to avenge his people and father's death at the end of the day.

"I'd rather be a man drowning in my own blood than a coward drowning in my own piss."

mr x

Superstar
Daps
plus he let his wife name his kids after under garments

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Vegeta, but the OP has a point.

Dude is dope, but hella overrated. He had it in him to be the GOAT, but his arrogance proved to be his downfall so many times :snoop:

Guys like Piccolo, Goku, Krillin, and Tien were always down to fight and die for the cause.

All that jealousy of Goku was a real moist look, Krillin was landing badder women than Vegeta ever did, and Piccolo was a better father than Goku and Vegeta combined.

:snoop: at Vegeta getting at :scusthov: Yamcha's sloppy seconds. One of the very, very few W's Yamcha ever pulled in the entire series.

Dude still got some :krs: kills though. Cui, Dodoria, Zarbon, and android 19 :whew:

Vegeta *****ed out in the fight against Broly and a bunch of other fights too.

When Vegeta has a obvious advantage he was the most **** talking mother****** to ever live, but as soon as he knew he was outmatched he'd start shaking like a little *****, crying, and in a couple of instances he ran away. Vegeta is the definition of a ***** *** *****. I remember when they thought Goku was dead and Vegeta was popping all kinds of ****, then as soon as he found out Goku was alive he calmed the **** down and started wearing pink shirts.

:whoo: :russ: :dead:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
this thread always comes back and its never true.

everyone has taken L's in the show. vegeta can basically put the beats on the rest of the Z fighters whenever he wants.