Vegan Gains has the best biceps I have ever seen

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
Crazy how nikkas get kinda shook about the pullups. I haven't been to the gym in a minute but I know I can do 15 off the bat. But I feel kinda funny not being able to get 3 sets of 10.

Kano

All Star
Daps
I respect vegain gains because he usually back up his statements with science/ facts and provides credible links with everything he says about nutrition/ diet and lifting.

for being natty he has a great physique in my opinion. Girls are 'mirin his aesthetics too

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
I respect vegain gains because he usually back up his statements with science/ facts and provides credible links with everything he says about nutrition/ diet and lifting.

for being natty he has a great physique in my opinion. Girls are 'mirin his aesthetics too

Bu bubbububu bu bubu Vegan Gains looks like shyt :mjlol:

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps

Anyone who questions VG’s natural physique and isn’t impressed about it knows nothing about bodybuilding.

VG has an excellent physique especially for a vegan bodybuilder, his diet for a vegan is on point and he works out like a maniac.

If he jumped on gear like every youtube fitness “guru” people’s jaw would drop. His has an excellent base for future usage, I honestly hope he pins.

Last edited: