Vegan Gains has the best biceps I have ever seen

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
His head is huge and he needs to be flexing in order for his muscles to pop out.

And his back isn't that thick, which is why he looks weird

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
I thought it was my eyes just trippin' but his face doesn't go with his body. :dwillhuh:
No balance in working muscle groups at all. He looks terrible.

He needs to go to an all compound exercise regimen and drop the isolation exercises

edit: Yo what the fukk is going on with this cat? Why is he uneven as fukk? I mean yeah he looks like he is doing well in certain areas but its just all "off"

Richard-Side-Pose.jpg

The reason why he looks off and that is because he has a weak neck. If u took a picture from head to neck u would think he's a frail unintimdating dude. Subconsciously yall brains noticed something wasn't adding up. A strong neck is supposed to indicate a powerful man.

To Make it even worse surrounding his neck nikka has the trap development of a 9 year old.

He definitely doesn't realize this makes him look weak. I would message him but I hate vegetarian fakkits.

semtex

:)
Daps
The reason why he looks off and that is because he has a weak neck. If u took a picture from head to neck u would think he's a frail unintimdating dude. Subconsciously yall brains noticed something wasn't adding up. A strong neck is supposed to indicate a powerful man.

To Make it even worse surrounding his neck nikka has the trap development of a 9 year old.

He definitely doesn't realize this makes him look weak. I would message him but I hate vegetarian fakkits.
He looks like those freshmen who only do bicep curls.

Daps
forearms throws it off..needs to do reverse curls, diamond pushups, and since he's vegan get a tub of coconut oil and put it in every meal he can along with extra avacodos and or walnuts/macadamia nuts to add a layer of fat on and he's good:yeshrug: .....im vegan so i understand why hes a little off

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is actually quite tall as well well over six foot apparently. That is tall for anyone in the bodybuilding fitness side of things even today , he confronted some dude who called him out, and he towered over him.Iam not making excuses but taller guys always can have difficulties in bodybuilding. Especially if they aren't on gear. It's a very tricky one, taller guys can find it difficult to put on size ,but if they bulk a little too well they get fat. In pro bodybuilding where drugs are definately used a weak spot many taller men have is in fact their abs. The guy who ran my gym claims when he competed with arnold, arnold would pose a certain way to actually hide his poor abs.Well I say 'poor' ,arnold abs have always looked amazing to me, but poor I guess in bodybuilding if you believe the guy who runs my gym.

Now Iam no fan of vegan gains, I think he showed a lack of respect to a golden era bodybuilder leroy colbert,but not only is he tall, but he is also vegan, this may account for some of this.

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
No balance in working muscle groups at all. He looks terrible.

He needs to go to an all compound exercise regimen and drop the isolation exercises

edit: Yo what the fukk is going on with this cat? Why is he uneven as fukk? I mean yeah he looks like he is doing well in certain areas but its just all "off"

Richard-Side-Pose.jpg

:huhldup:

You said it breh, he skips his compounding exercises

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
................ He looks better than 99% of people on the site and at any commercial gym. You guys really are something.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Whats the best way to do pull ups? I need to do compound exercises.
best way to do pullups is to just go and do it. I know tons of ppl that are to intimidated to do pullups at the gym for fear of looking weak.
fukk that.

Pull ups are one of the best and most basic exercises. If you can't do even one or two right now, then use a chair(if you are doing them at home. and hand one foot over the top of one to kind of take a little load off.
or if your gym has a pull up machine then just use that.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
best way to do pullups is to just go and do it. I know tons of ppl that are to intimidated to do pullups at the gym for fear of looking weak.
fukk that.

Pull ups are one of the best and most basic exercises. If you can't do even one or two right now, then use a chair(if you are doing them at home. and hand one foot over the top of one to kind of take a little load off.

Thanks for the encouraging words but I was asking about proper technique because it doesn't matter how many you do if you are doing it wrong.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for the encouraging words but I was asking about proper technique because it doesn't matter how many you do if you are doing it wrong.
ahh sorry.

OK. overhand grip slightly wider than shoulder width
46_1.jpg

46_2.jpg

Pullups Exercise Guide and Video

thats a great site for demonstrating different exercises and the right techniques.
just stay away from that forum lol.

semtex

:)
Daps
fukk that.

weighted pullups (palms facing each other) is my main movement on upper body pulling days on german volume training. My lat spread is insane I can see them from the front now