Vanquish | PS3/360/PC/PS4/XB1 | Out Now

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I liked it but never finished it

The most underrated game this Gen by far was kingdom of amalur...shyt had the GOAT combat mechanics for an RPG :ohlawd:
yea that was made by Curt Schilling's 38 Studios. It was a good game. They had plans to develop sequels but sales were disappointing.

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vanquish was pretty tight, I also never finished the game but I enjoyed every minute of the action.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
wouldnt have picked it up if it wasnt for PS+...piff, but didnt finish

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yea that was made by Curt Schilling's 38 Studios. It was a good game. They had plans to develop sequels but sales were disappointing.

This was a good game I think curt schilling got a bad deal I hope he can land on his feet again.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
one of the best games of last gen IMO

sega didn't promote it more cause they don't know how to promote anything, also I think first impressions of the game might have left a bad taste in people's mouths cause at first glance it looks like and can be played as a Gears clone. The gameplay is deep there are so many tricks I never knew about that I only learned through watching japanese player vids

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
one of the best games of last gen IMO

sega didn't promote it more cause they don't know how to promote anything, also I think first impressions of the game might have left a bad taste in people's mouths cause at first glance it looks like and can be played as a Gears clone. The gameplay is deep there are so many tricks I never knew about that I only learned through watching japanese player vids

I love how Platinum made a shooter with hack & slash gameplay mechanics like canceling animations into other moves, etc. Like that moment you find out the trick to cancel that slow ass grenade throwing animation and it stops being a pain to use them. It wasn't a shooter meant for the COD crowd, it required honing your skills and moves to make combat as effectively as possible.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
144 FPS Vanquish!:blessed::blessed:

Pre-purchase Vanquish on Steam

If you bought Bayonetta on steam you get %25 off
VANQ_STEAM_DISCOUNT_OFFER_616_v3.jpg

Last edited: