Vanquish | PS3/360/PC/PS4/XB1 | Out Now

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
Why isn't this game like 10 to 15 bucks yet?

Newegg had it on sale low key for $15. Copped it with the quickness :mjpls:

Still tryna decide if I want to continue Gears 2, start Vanquish, or start RDR: Undead Nightmare as far as the backlog.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Enjoyed the game a lot. Fighting a bunch of cats seeing a big ship coming toward you in the background............Then the ship crashes into where you're fighting these cats. Epic.

To bad platinums next game is trash.

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
You mean Anarchy Reigns? Even if that's true, what about that Metal Gear Rising? :mj:

There's a demo in the JPN PSN store. I only tried the SP so far. It's aight. I read the MP is where's it at though. Gotta try that when I get a chance.

The character designs are tough though.

Kodie

Pro
Daps
There's a demo in the JPN PSN store. I only tried the SP so far. It's aight. I read the MP is where's it at though. Gotta try that when I get a chance.

The character designs are tough though.

Yeah, I didn't bother trying that demo... I'm looking forward to the game though. I think it should be solid but it is a "risky" game idea I think.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Both Bayonetta and Vanguish are piff games that should be in EVERYONES collection

I'm gonna have to throw Shadows of the Damned into this convo also

I still haven't finished none of these games tho

backlog mad deep

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Both Bayonetta and Vanguish are piff games that should be in EVERYONES collection

I'm gonna have to throw Shadows of the Damned into this convo also

I still haven't finished none of these games tho

backlog mad deep

Shadow of the darned was hot like that

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I gotta cop Bayonetta before trying this. Been wanting to play that recently and i'm just gonna cross my fingers and hope the PS3 version is playable by now.

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
Just finished this joint. Cot damn this game was sick. Ill gameplay, graphics, and boss fights. shyt was crazy. Loved the art design too.

Gonna play through Hard mode and try to get the rest of the trophies. I really wanna get it in on them challenge rooms though. I keep readin' they're mad difficult, especially the last one :noah:

Might even fukk around and do Gawd Hard mode when I get better. Read you can't even upgrade your weapons though :damn:

Edit: :pacspit: @ them sayin' the game had custom soundtracks though. False adverstin' like a muhfukka :pacspit: