Vanquish | PS3/360/PC/PS4/XB1 | Out Now

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
:whoo: How it's supposed to be played...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScCr_U-6loE"]Vanquish - Speed Run Video - YouTube[/ame]
:win::lawd:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I like this game a lot. I need to replay it.

Though Bayonetta was better! Platinum Games da best.
:stop:...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................VANQUISH TIME!!!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0_ICNMbdzw&feature=player_detailpage#t=64s"]Matrix Hammer - Stop, Hammer Time! - YouTube[/ame]

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I was in the middle of playing this game before my modded Xbox decided to die on me. I need to pick up a copy of it cause this shyt was dope. :ooh:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game was fun I also liked bayonetta but yall.sleeping on darksiders
Galaxy S3

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
This game was fun I also liked bayonetta but yall.sleeping on darksiders
Galaxy S3
I liked Darksiders, but it ain't seeing this joint on sheer action.
Darksiders is more puzzles than action.

It frustrated me to the point of breaking the disc on some areas...

best-cry-ever_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I like this game a lot. I need to replay it.

Though Bayonetta was better! Platinum Games da best.

:stop:...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................VANQUISH TIME!!!!
Matrix Hammer - Stop, Hammer Time! - YouTube

Vanquish was indeed very dope and a very under-the-radar, underrated dope ass game at that, though he's right, Bayonetta was better overall. Ironically though, I beat Vanquish very quickly, but still haven't beaten Bayonetta, I think primarily cuz Vanquish can be beaten relatively faster than Bayo.

I'm still :what::beli::upsetfavre: that bum ass Kodie talking to me about the game and shyt while playing it, but doesn't even tell me about those other "tricks" to how you can/supposed to use your boost skills until after I beat the fukking game already.:wtb::stopitslime::shaq2:

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Vanquish was indeed very dope and a very under-the-radar, underrated dope ass game at that, though he's right, Bayonetta was better overall. Ironically though, I beat Vanquish very quickly, but still haven't beaten Bayonetta, I think primarily cuz Vanquish can be beaten relatively faster than Bayo.

I'm still :what::beli::upsetfavre: that bum ass Kodie talking to me about the game and shyt while playing it, but doesn't even tell me about those other "tricks" to how you can/supposed to use your boost skills until after I beat the fukking game already.:wtb::stopitslime::shaq2:
:laugh: I don't even remember what you're referring to anymore haha

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:laugh: I don't even remember what you're referring to anymore haha

Possibly was shown in that speed run vid (I wouldn't know of course), but what I was reffering to was like when you do the boost slide and kick someone how you can go into slo mo right afterwards and some other stuff that I've also now forgotten, lol.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why isn't this game like 10 to 15 bucks yet?

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
my dude, Centipede...:obama:excellent thread.

I loved this freaking game. That final boss fight was LEGIT to me! So many people passes on it when the whole "it only takes 4 hours to beat"nonsense came out. One of my personal favs. that was a crazy month gaming too. Vanquish, Enslaved, and Castlevania:LoS dropped...and they all bombed:snoop:

I ate good tho. Give all 3 of them a shot if you havent yet.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
my dude, Centipede...:obama:excellent thread.

I loved this freaking game. That final boss fight was LEGIT to me! So many people passes on it when the whole "it only takes 4 hours to beat"nonsense came out. One of my personal favs. that was a crazy month gaming too. Vanquish, Enslaved, and Castlevania:LoS dropped...and they all bombed:snoop:

I ate good tho. Give all 3 of them a shot if you havent yet.
:lawd:
Yessiiiirrrr!!!
Got 2 of them joints on deck...only one I stanned on crazy was Castlevania.
I played Vanquish just so I could get a break from all the sad shyt going on in LoS. Lol!!
Haven't even played Enslaved:unsure:...is it Aight?

Vanquish still gets popped in to this day, though. :cheers: