Vanilla hoe-babble or was she speaking the truth?

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
bytch out here looking like a thumb with hair on it trying to rank :russ:
fukked up thing is the adjustable 6/7 I guarantee talks shyt behind her back to other girls :Kd:
Hoes ain’t shyt to each other
Ask your girl who the ugly one is in their group and watch for the hook:dead:

Daps
One thing y’all gotta realize is that White women in particular put a lot of stake in considering a man “dateable” and therefore “marriageable”. You’ll have white women like Kelly Stafford who will laugh and keekee about their looser days when they were in the streets because in their mind those men that they were having casual sex with do not matter, at all.

What matters is finding a man who will marry and provide for you so you see a lot of white women who settle down with “nice” men who are not in the same looks department as them.
100%.

Been saying for years that white women have no problems marrying down in looks. I'm not even talking dimes...like a white male 5 can easily marry a white female 7....have kids and be happy for 50 years.

They value the provider because most of them are fearful of having to raise kids alone.

Unfortunately in our community, there's lots of single parenthood on both sides. As such, there's less "fear" of being a single parent. You seek out partners that you're most attracted to...not who you feel will be the most reliable.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
I see a lot of guys with women you would think would've been out of their league :manny:

Being normal and have a sense of humor can do wonders

full

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
100%.

Been saying for years that white women have no problems marrying down in looks. I'm not even talking dimes...like a white male 5 can easily marry a white female 7....have kids and be happy for 50 years.

They value the provider because most of them are fearful of having to raise kids alone.

Unfortunately in our community, there's lots of single parenthood on both sides. As such, there's less "fear" of being a single parent. You seek out partners that you're most attracted to...not who you feel will be the most reliable.
Yeah I have had a number of women ask if I had kids and when I say no they think I'm lying. I can understand that at my current age but I've been getting that since I was 21, 22

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Being funny, well kept, somewhat mysterious, financially sound, and willing to push boundaries usually is a good combination for most women imo. Most of that keeps them on edge, entertained, confused, and emotional, you hit most of those notes and you can at the very least retain interest.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I"m mad at myself for coming in here and listening to this. I have no idea what they were talking about.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Cave bytch babble.. :comeon:

Of course they don't give a fukk what a caveman looks like long as he provides.