Vanilla hoe-babble or was she speaking the truth?

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Just be normal. Men are comfortable with themselves rightfully so or not. They knew they was ugly coming up and they accepted it for the most part. They look at you crazy when they can't get to you through your perceived faults.........and we know they don't like nice guys on podcasts........they just saying shyt now

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
97f2aea7-52b0-45f0-aaaa-e4e66c3d6415_text.gif

Y’all really be searching for bird babble?

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
One thing y’all gotta realize is that White women in particular put a lot of stake in considering a man “dateable” and therefore “marriageable”. You’ll have white women like Kelly Stafford who will laugh and keekee about their looser days when they were in the streets because in their mind those men that they were having casual sex with do not matter, at all.

What matters is finding a man who will marry and provide for you so you see a lot of white women who settle down with “nice” men who are not in the same looks department as them.

Daps
There are only about 5 comments agreeing

People usually date the same level of attractiveness. Physical attraction matters, and you should want your woman to find you attractive. I would be mad as hell if my wife said she settled for me because I was nice, and she didn’t find me attractive. If you want real answers, read through this thread:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Nice play doesn't work.

You have to have edge.

Just don't be an intentional a$$hole

A woman like this will cheat openly and recklessly on a man who is nice but not up to her level looks wise

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
These miser bytches just answered their own question. Women have internalized misogyny to the point where they cannot be comfortable looking normal. They long to be sloppy, carefree pigs like men. But unlike men, they don't care how the opposite sex looks. What they don't know is that men suffer from similar body issues and "jealousy" of thr opposite sex.

This is hoe babble and they're speaking the truth. Mostly babble though.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
These miser bytches just answered their own question. Women have internalized misogyny to the point where they cannot be comfortable looking normal. They long to be sloppy, carefree pigs like men. But unlike men, they don't care how the opposite sex looks. What they don't know is that men suffer from similar body issues and "jealousy" of thr opposite sex.

This is hoe babble and they're speaking the truth. Mostly babble though.
The bolded is a straight up lie and has been proven to be a lie countless times by men and women alike.