Van Jones: if Democrats aren’t careful trump can peel off enough black votes to win

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Too people here live in major cities don't see how empowered and mobilized Trump supporters are in rural areas.
Regardless of what said he said here.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
The Democrats lowkey are trying to hand Trump his next term in presidency.

Those Iowa Caucuses were very telling.

Pete Buttigieg doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell against Donald Trump.

America is not voting for him. You got to have someone not only to get Black votes, but also to get some of those White hillbillies votes as well. Buttigieg isn't it.

You might as well hand Donald Trump his next term if he's the best Democrats have to offer right now. Just my opinion.
Right.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Trump is calculated. Let’s take him announcing the scholarship for that black girl from Philly for example. On the surface it seems like a great gesture. But really it was a calculated political move that pushes for school choice, a policy that ends up hurting black students more than helping them due to it often diverting necessary funds from public schools with limited resources.

black folks need to be wary of being exploited and used as political pawns and always question the motive behind the pandering, and that goes for The GOP and Democrats
I'm all for school choice. Is not like the system as it is now is working or serving anyone well.
Reduce the red tape with homeschooling, let the market play a bigger role in education, and allow parents the freedom to determine the best course for educating their kids. The whole schooling system needs to be reformed.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why should anybody care about what van jones has to say? Dude been exposed eons ago

Thread starter is the opps too.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I actually moved to a different state during the last election

I was in a conservative area and I was SURROUNDED by Trump signs. I felt a very spooky feeling in the midst of all that

Fascism is here. We just saw them openly cover for Trumps crimes.

When I was fleeing the Trump supporters a few years ago I felt like maybe one of the Jews who booked it outta Germany when shyt first started getting weird

As shocked as I was that this Orange Fool actually won, I am in disbelief that the people who are gonna be at the receiving end of the Fascist boot are willing to not vote or actually support Trump

I KNOW some of y'all aren't honestly pro Black militants. Cause some of y'all are disinformation agents. And y'all motherfukcers have some of us fooled

But if you're an real live Black American, stopping these fascists before they can really get busy is in your best interest

I promise. We have time for all your other issues

Cause if you worry that the Dems are not on your side

WHO THE FUKC DO YOU THINK YOURE DEALING WITH UNDER REPUBLICAN RULE?

Actual KKK. Actual Nazis.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Stock market is not indicative of the economic success of everyday Americans.

Crazy that you actually have to say this in the most advanced country in the world.

The Stock Market isn't indicative but the Unemployment rate is. I am not defending Trump here. But the point is other people's agenda's not matter how improbable are getting traction, The Trans community not just the gays agenda is getting way more push than FBA people's agenda. There's been about 25 count it 25 Transwomen's death it's mentioned as an epidemic about thousands of Black people have been killed by the cops and almost nothing's been done.

To the average Black voter what would be their motivation? what will energize them to vote?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The Stock Market isn't indicative but the Unemployment rate is. I am not defending Trump here. But the point is other people's agenda's not matter how improbable are getting traction, The Trans community not just the gays agenda is getting way more push than FBA people's agenda. There's been about 25 count it 25 Transwomen's death it's mentioned as an epidemic about thousands of Black people have been killed by the cops and almost nothing's been done.

To the average Black voter what would be their motivation? what will energize them to vote?

Unemployment also doesn't mean much unless you can aggregate that data to show how many people are working multiple jobs

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Blah.. scare tatics by my Dem party to get blacks out to vote. Trump can win on key states like last time. He doesnt need the popular vote nor the black vote as demonstrated last election

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
You can bet right wing front groups--such as Yvette Carnell's PFIR--along with their bot-ridden astro turf hashtags have done enough research on black voters in the past three years to know there is a segment of very foolish, yet wannabe "woke" voters in our community who don't understand shyt about politics despite being the loudest about it, and would choose limited, short-term "tangible" offerings for themselves personally, over long-term changes and advancement in public policy that helps our communities and families for generations.

These folks are arrogant, take unusual pride in their freedom to believe whatever they want to believe, and liken themselves to being "free thinkers" simply for having contrary views to the rest of the black community. They are of course susceptible to being emotionally manipulated, bribed, and influenced by fear and bigoted views into either not voting or even turning pro-Trump, being the "free thinkers" that they are.

And TLR couldn't have been a more invaluable resource in offering that insight of how to engineer our voter turnout. Blatantly ignored all the signs that a lot of this "woke" "don't vote" rhetoric and it's shady thought leaders are coming from right wing think tanks with very clear agendas.

A couple years from now when Yvette Carnell finally lands a job as a Fox News contributor in return for her service, paid to spit the same faux intellectual "data" and nonsense about how much black folks are suffering thanks to Democrats, and we find out the extent right wing operatives and foreign governments went to engineer voter turnout and public opinion in favor for Trump, which includes spreading "woke" social media hashtags discouraging black folks from voting, I feel so sorry for the folks that fell for it.

you could’ve saved the bullshyt speech and said just keep voting Democrat.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
So your uncles' and counsins' regard for the safety, protection, and rights of African Americans from an openly racist political agenda takes a complete back seat to their hatred of black immigrants, affordable healthcare and expanding education.

So your uncles and cousins can sit around reserving all this hatred of black immigrants and their families but they have no problem with a racist descendant of German immigrants being their President.

Because of course the "American descendants of slaves" want beef with everyone except the descendants of slave owners. Bunch of lost crabs in a barrel.

You ADOS clowns are such a damn joke and exactly the type of gullible lazy voters Trump is hoping to sway to advance only his interests. Y'all are useful idiots who can't think past your ignorance for sure. The black version of the alt-right. I bet Paul Sowers and Ann Coulter (your allies) agree with these sentiments and voting decisions. It's amazing your clear shilling for white racism and the Republican party was ever taken seriously as critical thought.

You, your uncles and your cousins are of absolutely no use to any part of the black community. Multi-generational Americans or otherwise. Vote Republican and get it over with already.

Wait a min... I know your anti-black American xenophobic ass ain't open your raggedy mouth to say anything about me and mine.

And where did I say "black immigrants" hoe!? No where.

Don't make me go there on your hateful ass today.