Van Jones: if Democrats aren’t careful trump can peel off enough black votes to win

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait a min... I know your anti-black American xenophobic ass ain't open your raggedy mouth to say anything about me and mine.

And where did I say "black immigrants" hoe!? No where.

Don't make me go there on your hateful ass today.

You are a disgrace to actually blacks who were born in America

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump understands that the democrat tent is full of people with different interests. Black people and Latinos don’t exactly see eye to eye and I’m no fan of illegals myself.

He can definitely get 15-30% if he keeps hammering certain points.

plus black people peep game with the democrats, the power dynamics are changing in the party with the Latino vote taking over.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I actually moved to a different state during the last election

I was in a conservative area and I was SURROUNDED by Trump signs. I felt a very spooky feeling in the midst of all that

Fascism is here. We just saw them openly cover for Trumps crimes.

When I was fleeing the Trump supporters a few years ago
I felt like maybe one of the Jews who booked it outta Germany when shyt first started getting weird

As shocked as I was that this Orange Fool actually won, I am in disbelief that the people who are gonna be at the receiving end of the Fascist boot are willing to not vote or actually support Trump

I KNOW some of y'all aren't honestly pro Black militants. Cause some of y'all are disinformation agents. And y'all motherfukcers have some of us fooled

But if you're an real live Black American, stopping these fascists before they can really get busy is in your best interest

I promise. We have time for all your other issues

Cause if you worry that the Dems are not on your side

WHO THE FUKC DO YOU THINK YOURE DEALING WITH UNDER REPUBLICAN RULE?

Actual KKK. Actual Nazis.

full

you're one of the more unintentionally hilarious muthafukkas on this forum i swear

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
He could if Buttegieg is the nominee...there are segments of black conservatism that are deeply rooted in christianity Trump may end up tapping into that base of the black vote.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps

Keep believing polls :mjlol:
How did that work out for you in 2016:francis:

All Trump needs is 10% of the Black Vote :sas1:
I think he will get 12%:ehh:

Why? Because the Dems abandoned the Black Community to push the homo :takedat: And DACA Agenda

And Black Unemployment was the highest in 50 under :obama: :francis:

The media can call Trump a racist all they want :mjlol:

Why is Gov White Robes still in office in VA :sas2:

Believe it or not their some of us actually write down pros and cons before we make decisions :jawalrus:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep believing polls :mjlol:
How did that work out for you in 2016:francis:

All Trump needs is 10% of the Black Vote :sas1:
I think he will get 12%:ehh:

Why? Because the Dems abandoned the Black Community to push the homo :takedat: And DACA Agenda

And Black Unemployment was the highest in 50 under :obama: :francis:

The media can call Trump a racist all they want :mjlol:

Why is Gov White Robes still in office in VA :sas2:

Believe it or not their some of us actually write down pros and cons before we make decisions :jawalrus:

Unemployment will continue this path while all the babyboomers die out and we don't have the skilled labor replacements. This is part of the plan to weaken our country via immigration and walls. We need the labor and these Americans aint popping babies out fast enough.The People Sponsoring your president know this.