Vampire Survivors Is The Sh*t

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You know what's funny....
I feel asleep playing this game too.
The game isn't trash, but it is definitely overhyped to be honest.
I see the allure on one hand, on the other, it's way too easy and the 30 minute timer is unnecessary in the game's current format.
After beating the first level I was immediately overpowered for everything.
Garlic, Bible, Holy Water, Bird. (Increase area damage, XP, and item reach and it's beyond over)
Max those out and it's a wrap. Each map, by about the 15 minute mark my character is OP. I literally have put the controller down and messed with my phone will the 30 minute timer finishes.
The first time I was able to do that was entertaining. Every other time has been snore inducing.
They need to tweak the difficultly, and give higher incentives to move. I found a coffin with an unlockable character and even that felt relatively inconsequential.
Now that i’ve played more i gotta call you out for this post. I’ve had multiple weapons fully upgraded and even evolved but i still always get overwhelmed at some point. Have not made it to 30 minutes yet.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Now that i’ve played more i gotta call you out for this post. I’ve had multiple weapons fully upgraded and even evolved but i still always get overwhelmed at some point. Have not made it to 30 minutes yet.
You must suck then breh. Don't know what to tell you.
I haven't played in a while because the game is boring but I can stream it and show you.
You sure you "fully" upgraded. Have you spent money and bought any of the permanent buffs?
If I recall correctly I stopped playing once I got to the 3rd or 4th level.
I have nearly all of the characters unlocked.
I haven't changed my playthrough style.
Move around, get the garlic, move around get the bible, move around get the holy water, bird, increase area, decrease cooldown. By the 15 - 17 minute mark or so I can literal set the controller down.
To be fair, I'm not saying you can do that on your very first play through.
You have to actually max out the items. The game forces you to level up the character because you'll hit a ceiling if you don't.
I'm honestly very surprised you haven't hit 30 minutes yet on multiple tries yet.
I wish the game had a life / attempt counter like cup head because of the top of my head I feel like I cleared the first stage in 4 or 5 attempts max and by the final attempt I was literally standing still.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You must suck then breh. Don't know what to tell you.
I haven't played in a while because the game is boring but I can stream it and show you.
You sure you "fully" upgraded. Have you spent money and bought any of the permanent buffs?
If I recall correctly I stopped playing once I got to the 3rd or 4th level.
I have nearly all of the characters unlocked.
I haven't changed my playthrough style.
Move around, get the garlic, move around get the bible, move around get the holy water, bird, increase area, decrease cooldown. By the 15 - 17 minute mark or so I can literal set the controller down.
To be fair, I'm not saying you can do that on your very first play through.
You have to actually max out the items. The game forces you to level up the character because you'll hit a ceiling if you don't.
I'm honestly very surprised you haven't hit 30 minutes yet on multiple tries yet.
I wish the game had a life / attempt counter like cup head because of the top of my head I feel like I cleared the first stage in 4 or 5 attempts max and by the final attempt I was literally standing still.
There’s no way to suck at this game :stopitslime:

I’ve had 6 weapons fully upgraded, a couple of them evolved and still lost. On the 3rd level they sent like 6 million robots around the 25 minute mark and shyt was over quick.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
out on IOS and Android

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
You know what's funny....
I feel asleep playing this game too.
The game isn't trash, but it is definitely overhyped to be honest.
I see the allure on one hand, on the other, it's way too easy and the 30 minute timer is unnecessary in the game's current format.
After beating the first level I was immediately overpowered for everything.
Garlic, Bible, Holy Water, Bird. (Increase area damage, XP, and item reach and it's beyond over)
Max those out and it's a wrap. Each map, by about the 15 minute mark my character is OP. I literally have put the controller down and messed with my phone will the 30 minute timer finishes.
The first time I was able to do that was entertaining. Every other time has been snore inducing.
They need to tweak the difficultly, and give higher incentives to move. I found a coffin with an unlockable character and even that felt relatively inconsequential.

there are hidden bosses and characters on every level and you have to kill death on each level and tons of other secrets. playing it that way isn’t experiencing the full gamr

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
there are hidden bosses and characters on every level and you have to kill death on each level and tons of other secrets. playing it that way isn’t experiencing the full gamr
I've literally fallen asleep playing this game. A feat no other game has accomplished in over 30 years of gaming.
You think I'm about to scour this 8 bit map for hidden anythings? :skip:

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
If you beat this and want more. Survivor io is pretty good on android