Vampire Survivors Is The Sh*t

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
i played about an hour of this.. unlocked the four characters and hit the uninstall.. i'd rather play Hades tbh. In general I dislike the whole starting over with no skills and having to get back to whatever level.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Was gonna try a couple rounds and get back to God of War.

Kratos gonna have to wait till tomorrow.

Once I got the old guy leveled with the freeze beam I was invincible. Literally walking through the mobs.

Probably could've ended the level but it wouldve taken forever.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Was gonna try a couple rounds and get back to God of War.

Kratos gonna have to wait till tomorrow.

Once I got the old guy leveled with the freeze beam I was invincible. Literally walking through the mobs.

Probably could've ended the level but it wouldve taken forever.
Garlic, evolved axe, book and freeze is disgusting. Evolved Pentagram is broken, but not worth the pain in the ass unless you evolve it.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Garlic, evolved axe, book and freeze is disgusting. Evolved Pentagram is broken, but not worth the pain in the ass unless you evolve it.
I want to try those out

I hit them with freeze, duplicator, holy water, magic wand and crosses. Literally couldn't die, but wasn't doing enough DPS for Death. I had him freeze locked for eight minutes and just gave up.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I want to try those out

I hit them with freeze, duplicator, holy water, magic wand and crosses. Literally couldn't die, but wasn't doing enough DPS for Death. I had him freeze locked for eight minutes and just gave up.
Me too. I got cocky, stood still and he finally killed me :beli:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Why is this little shyt so addicting??

I literally fell asleep playing this shyt last night :mjlol:
You know what's funny....
I feel asleep playing this game too.
The game isn't trash, but it is definitely overhyped to be honest.
I see the allure on one hand, on the other, it's way too easy and the 30 minute timer is unnecessary in the game's current format.
After beating the first level I was immediately overpowered for everything.
Garlic, Bible, Holy Water, Bird. (Increase area damage, XP, and item reach and it's beyond over)
Max those out and it's a wrap. Each map, by about the 15 minute mark my character is OP. I literally have put the controller down and messed with my phone will the 30 minute timer finishes.
The first time I was able to do that was entertaining. Every other time has been snore inducing.
They need to tweak the difficultly, and give higher incentives to move. I found a coffin with an unlockable character and even that felt relatively inconsequential.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I see the allure on one hand, on the other, it's way too easy and the 30 minute timer is unnecessary in the game's current format.
Garlic, Bible, Holy Water, Bird. (Increase area damage, XP, and item reach and it's beyond over)
Max those out and it's a wrap. Each map, by about the 15 minute mark my character is OP. I literally have put the controller down and messed with my phone will the 30 minute timer finishes.
The first time I was able to do that was entertaining. Every other time has been snore inducing.
They need to tweak the difficultly, and give higher incentives to move. I found a coffin with an unlockable character and even that felt relatively inconsequential.

Its just one of those games where they throw a bunch of WOW effects, achievements, and shyt at you for the allure of hypeness...but in reality the game has been done before...especially on mobile phones :francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The game IS trash, but i can’t stop playing it :mjlol:

You spoiled me tho haven’t been OP yet.:comeon:

But that’s when this type of game is over anyway. How long did you think you were gonna play this?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The game IS trash, but i can’t stop playing it :mjlol:

You spoiled me tho haven’t been OP yet.:comeon:

But that’s when this type of game is over anyway. How long did you think you were gonna play this?
Didn't go in with expectations at all.
I heard the name but never saw anything on it.
The first couple runs were entertaining but it's not like I spoiled anything for real.
The difficulty is so low anyone paying even a little of attention will figure it out and be OP.
The people that have been celebrating this game have been those entertained by mindlessly mopping the floor with the mobs.
To me, that wore off pretty quick. I'll finish it because...why not.
I've played my share of garbage games to completion. This game isn't garbage. It's just way too easy and shallow.
It really looks and feels like something that belongs on smartphones minus that goofy 30 minute timer.