Vamos! 🇧🇷 Live from the Favela: No Passport Bros, Just A Pack Of Birds Looking For Love In Sao Paolo; Packers/Eagles Official Thread

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
One year with probably the most talented offensive roster in the league really changed my guy’s life. I respect the finesse and the work he’s put in to get to this point but we can see where this going
pretty much. the team is good enough to win a superbowl and is easily the best in the NFC

unfortunately coaching and / or hurts' decision making can may get in the way of that

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Neither QB really looked good at all
I'll chalk it up to both guys basically skipping preseason completely (I think Love played 1 series)

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
He did get one target, and it was almost picked. He’s the WR3 on a stacked offense. How many targets is he supposed to get?
Should’ve got some of the ones that were being forced to Brown. He got 10 targets by himself with just 5 catches

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Why the fukk didn't GB use a timeout before the two minute warning? :dahell:

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
He only look amazing on blown ass coverages or when nikkas are wide fukking open. CMM:lolbron:
I’m knowing. Can’t tell some of my dumbass pack family that though. He’s second coming you let them tell it. He’s not making the tough throws that move the needle.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Neither QB really looked good at all
I'll chalk it up to both guys basically skipping preseason completely (I think Love played 1 series)
Thats another thing. GB always start off slow on offense (even with Rodgers) yet Love played 2 plays the entire preseason :dahell:

Its showing how rusty he is.