Valorant-Riot Games FPS-Summer 2020-PC

Daps

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

This is why I fukk with this nikka, I've been watching this shyt on Twitch like why is this shyt so hyped.

:dead:

Why he so mad? Counter strike still popular to this day with very few imitators.

That's like getting mad at Brawlhalla for being a Smash clone. Smash is not available outside Nintendo consoles, and Brawlhalla isn't full of characters nobody likes.

I don't care for Valorant but I respect there decisions so far. Making the game accessible to people with low end PC's and not using 1 color for every map.

I wish more games went back to the smooth, variety art style of the early 00s. One of the reasons I don't care for Deathloop was the frequent use of 1 color.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I TRIED to love this game, but it just feels like a big ass tumor with gameplay. It has one small struggle "Dust" map that just is all over the place. It tries to be a tactical FPS but ends up feeling more like Overwatch with one struggle ass map. The grind just to get skins and etc is nerve wrecking.

It's just one big ughhh:shaq2:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm trying to understand why this game is always top 5 on twitch? This shyt looks boring ass fukk. Has to be little kids watching this shyt.