itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So, this forum sucked because this game wasn’t stickied before? :dahell:

Glad to see the forum has been saved with this game being stickied now :mjlol:

16 total posts...a resounding success :whew:

wouldnt that be fuel for the argument that the forum sucks because this thread is bombing ? I think most use my thread as official thread for it anyway whoever added this up here when it had like 5 total posts weeks ago was obvious to spite me :manny:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
wouldnt that be fuel for the argument that the forum sucks because this thread is bombing ? I think most use my thread as official thread for it anyway whoever added this up here when it had like 5 total posts weeks ago was obvious to spite me :manny:

Your thread is a flame war with you arguing with broke dog. Neither thread had any impressions or thoughts really. Has anyone played this?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I pinned this thread after searching for 'Valorant' in here after reading why the board is trash.

Then you changed the title of your thread and added the game's name to it.

:mjlol:

The majority of the posts in your thread isn't even discussing the game either.

:yeshrug:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I pinned this thread after searching for 'Valorant' in here after reading why the board is trash.

Then you changed the title of your thread and added the game's name to it.

The majority of the posts in your thread isn't even discussing the game either.

:yeshrug:

on God, I changed the name of my thread before you pinned this :ld: but it really dont matter to me :manny:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
That's what they saying. If it's similar to the goat multiplayer shooter I got to give it a shot :manny:

After having played for a couple days, I think Shadowrun just was so unique with the different races and ways you could build your team and your kit. Truly was and still is a one of a kind shooter. It's not gonna fulfill the void we been missing all these year. BUT its still absolutely a shooter worth trying out.

This one is CS with powers. I think the Overwatch comparisons aren't bad but its definitely not as heavy on Overwatch's concepts as it is on Counter-Strike's.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This game is a boring watch. I've been checking it out on Twitch and the pace of the game is slow. I'm sure it's completely different playing it with a squad. But just watching it...
:russell:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
This game is a boring watch. I've been checking it out on Twitch and the pace of the game is slow. I'm sure it's completely different playing it with a squad. But just watching it...
:russell:
Yeah I’ve Ben watching it in twitch and:scust::scust: not for me:scust: when they open the beta I’ll try it with friends but:scust:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Looks like a shyttier Overwatch, which I didn't like in the first place. :unimpressed:

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
this game looks terrible.

Every time I turned it on it was teams using their abilities to block the vision and then shooting down hallways.

Streamers all dikk ride so hard they all are playing it nonstop even if they don't like the game they gotta play it for the views.

Boring af every character seems to just shoot something that u can see thru but can walk in and then u start shooting thru it and hope u hit somebody.

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits
After reading up on how intrusive the anti cheat is, ima have to pass on this. The game is fun but it ain't fun enough to install a rootkit that runs even when the game is closed...fuk tencent.

Ima just reinstall csgo until I'm fed up with that

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Unfortunate.

It's probably rough getting into now, it probably has to the steepest learning curve of any FPS. I can't imagine picking it up brand new now, and trying to get good in it after all these years

:dead:
Took a 6month+ break and I couldn't get past gold after being diamond first 2 years :wow: