Valorant-Riot Games FPS-Summer 2020-PC

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
VALORANT: Riot Games’ competitive 5v5 character-based tactical shooter

They are trying to combine the competitive/precise mechanics of Call of duty/Counter strike while also having the colorful/cartoonish aspect of Overwatch and Fortnite as well as the "ability" difference between characters like "Overwatch"

This is NOT a "LoL" shooter. This is a brand new franchise from Riot and the first major new release since League of Legends from them.

Official Trailer

Gameplay Preview

All revealed heroes abilities

Last edited:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
This looks pretty cool. As someone who has played counter strike since it originally came out I’ll be definitely checking this out

Romell

Superstar
Daps
At some point they're going to have to choose to lean more towards CS or Overwatch. They'll be DOA as long as they try to be both.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
im in

fukk it. save me from destiny and i refuse to play siege
Unfortunate.

It's probably rough getting into now, it probably has to the steepest learning curve of any FPS. I can't imagine picking it up brand new now, and trying to get good in it after all these years

:dead:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Unfortunate.

It's probably rough getting into now, it probably has to the steepest learning curve of any FPS. I can't imagine picking it up brand new now, and trying to get good in it after all these years

:dead:

Doesn’t help that sweats killed off the newbie lobbies by creating smurf accounts and trolling