Valerian and the City of A Thousand Planets (July 21, 2017)

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
that main dude did a bad impersonation of Keanu Reeves in the Matrix.
For real though... Dude sounded just like him. And I kept waiting for Chris Tucker to fall in that ho all flaming and shyt.

I swear it took me forever to figure out where I saw the main female before. When I finally figured it out, I felt so silly. She was ok in this, her acting is way better than it was is Suicide Squad. Also :snoop: at Rihanna for that desperate ass cameo.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Absolutely atrocious; turned it off half way through. I went in with incredibly low expectations and still ended up disgusted. Whoever cast Valerian should never work in the film industry again. My god was that kid bad. fukked up the movie from the start.

See these are the movies that happen when nicca bytch and whine and want film makers to "take chances":skip:

Martha

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Somebody please tell me Dahaan survived this flop and I'm not going to fukk around and see him as the lead in some random AMC show that comes on at 10pm on Saturdays :francis:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This was a really good movie that should have gotten more acclaim.
Yet if it did it would have made the approaching star wars movie get exposed even more.

Movie takes a firm shyt on star wars.
Glad I saw this afterwards.
When this came out all pr and a date disappeared from the public.

Another one of those the press is completely and wildly inaccurate movie review bullshyt.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This movie should sweep the razzies

Star wars should sweep the razzies.
This was actually a good movie and it mixed that Sci fi loveable kids film feel with a good story and mix of aliens and adventure.
Plus it actually had a hero and a heroine who acted like heroes for a change. Instead of inept homer Simpson efeminate emasculated losers. Or basically futurama the live action like everything in America has somehow become in general.

Maybe the genocide and the fact a shyt bag in command was the villain is why this movie was not given proper pr.
This is like the same hate lucasfilms got during the prequels of star wars.

Art Barr

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Odd how this thread got upped as I'm watching it
Wait rihanna is in this :mjlol:

Last edited: