YSL as a gang must end
Daps
My name is Matt and I love lamp.

v9tlm12.jpg

Codeine Crazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No one knows they aren't freckles unless I tell them including you so your comment makes no sense. Also you're missing the point. I've posted pictures of myself on here already with makeup on so If I wanted to, I would have used one of those but then it would make this whole thread obsolete.
where are these pics?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
She already did if u read the thread lol.
:wtb: i did read it, all she said was use google... a simple explanation and directional usage guide is all i wanted. It wld have took her like 3 minutes to type it

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
:wtb: i did read it, all she said was use google... a simple explanation and directional usage guide is all i wanted. It wld have took her like 3 minutes to type it
I use it twice a day. And it's better if you just use natural products to clean your face. I use african black soap to wash my face then I use a cotton ball to apply the apple cider. (don't wash it off) After it's dry I use a moisturizer that has spf in it. Even though you're black, it's good to protect your skin from the sun. But yea that's pretty much my routine, nothing drastic unless I'm wearing makeup in which case I apply a moisturizer that doesn't have spf in it.