Valentines Day pic thread

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Sidenote: @AgentGrey come post yo pic in this thread so I can print it out and tape it to my vision board. I heard that if you tell the universe what you want.... the universe will grant it :wow:
I found an ebony queen to adore, shes like the black Harley Quinn :win:
even had her smokin loud in the indoor pool of the hotel we got like a bawse :win:

link me to your pic and i'll reply with mine

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO

That's my heart right there. I can be dead tired, not in the greatest of spirits and he'll flash that big smile at me, grab my hand to place it on his face and i can't help but perk up!
that's sweet af fam :mjcry:

Thanks! Priorities...he don't care what day it is...he stay turnt up. I moved my glass coffee table in front of the tv stand. I go into the kitchen to get his food for lunch and come back out to him on the glass table putting his handprints on the flat screen. :russ: He turned and looked at me like :troll:. So next weekend i'm mounting the tv over the fireplace...this dude has no chill from 6a to 8pm.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I found an ebony queen to adore, shes like the black Harley Quinn :win:
even had her smokin loud in the indoor pool of the hotel we got like a bawse :win:

link me to your pic and i'll reply with mine
No more thots and pawgs for the reybandz :mjcry: I'm so proud. You better not corrupt her with your demonry.

I didn't post a pic, this is a one way street brehby :mjpls:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
No more thots and pawgs for the reybandz :mjcry: I'm so proud. You better not corrupt her with your demonry.

I didn't post a pic, this is a one way street brehby :mjpls:
Shes a good girl, but you always gon be my trap queen. Witchyo hood ass.
I was gonna post a pic of me sleep in the hotel anyway lmao