Valentines Day pic thread

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Where?

I've been using apple cider on my face as a toner for the past 2 years and I'm straight off that string method, sounds painful:huhldup:
lol. The string doesn't hurt. You tie it aroung the base of the mole, then it dries up and falls off b/c the string cuts off the blood circulation to the mole. When I used ACV, I taped a cotton ball soaked in acv to the mole. I did it twice per day. It was gone in maybe 4 days.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Flawless_Santana_Naya4ever.gif

j/k

But if you still want those moles/skintags gone, you can tie a string around them and wait for them to dry & fall off (less than a week). Or you can just put apple cider vinegar on them, they'll dry up and fall off. Both work, I've used it on the mole that I had on my ear.

Er uhh...I think you missed the point of what she was trying to say. LOL

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I'm Regine.
Or Regina, or Reg.

I'm just here for nudes :ehh:
My heart is too cold for Valentines Day :birdman:

im joking :whoa:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
what does toner do. Tryna make my skin immaculate :ohhh:
Your skin has a very delicate acid mantle. I think the ph is around 5. When you use soap based cleansers, you disrupt the skin mantle because the soap is more alkaline. When it's disrupted, your skin is more prone to diseases, infections, and even wrinkles long term. apple cider which is more acidic, helps the skin go back to its original ph. It also freshens up your face, removes oil, and exfoliates. Before I used apple cider, I used witch hazel. Never had acne in my life:blessed:.
I also use natural coconut oil as a cleanser and I only drink water.

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
Your skin has a very delicate acid mantle. I think the ph is around 5. When you use soap based cleansers, you disrupt the skin mantle because the soap is more alkaline. When it's disrupted, your skin is more prone to diseases, infections, and even wrinkles long term. apple cider which is more acidic, helps the skin go back to its original ph. It also freshens up your face, removes oil, and exfoliates. Before I used apple cider, I used witch hazel. Never had acne in my life:blessed:.
I also use natural coconut oil as a cleanser and I only drink water.
So how often should one use toner?

And if you use toner can you throw exfoliating scrubs/masks in the bushes?

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
So how often should one use toner?

And if you use toner can you throw exfoliating scrubs/masks in the bushes?
I use it twice a day. And it's better if you just use natural products to clean your face. I use african black soap to wash my face then I use a cotton ball to apply the apple cider. (don't wash it off) After it's dry I use a moisturizer that has spf in it. Even though you're black, it's good to protect your skin from the sun. But yea that's pretty much my routine, nothing drastic unless I'm wearing makeup in which case I apply a moisturizer that doesn't have spf in it.