Valentines Day pic thread

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Did it make your face peel or anything?
Yea, I noticed some peeling on my forehead and cheeks when I woke up. I did it again (diluted it with water, might need to dilute it even further :skip: ) and my face is decently smooth off just 2 uses. It even drew some of the oil out of my clogged nose pores :leon: I'm thinking this peeling is temporary and just a way to bring out the flawlessness that I'm looking for but if it ain't :camby:

Sidenote: @AgentGrey come post yo pic in this thread so I can print it out and tape it to my vision board. I heard that if you tell the universe what you want.... the universe will grant it :wow:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
ksi.gif

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Yea, I noticed some peeling on my forehead and cheeks when I woke up. I did it again (diluted it with water, might need to dilute it even further :skip: ) and my face is decently smooth off just 2 uses. It even drew some of the oil out of my clogged nose pores :leon: I'm thinking this peeling is temporary and just a way to bring out the flawlessness that I'm looking for but if it ain't :camby:

Sidenote: @AgentGrey come post yo pic in this thread so I can print it out and tape it to my vision board. I heard that if you tell the universe what you want.... the universe will grant it :wow:

:heh: I think I'll just stick to neutrogena