Daps
Reppin
NULL

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
you think whites are the ones who get hurt the most by illegal immigration? :heh:

im not talking about bytching on the internet, im talking economics. but if youre ok with this shyt, then who am i to tell you otherwise :ehh:

if manuel can stand outside home depot and get work, then so can everyone else, im talkin economics.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Deport her.

Deport her relatives.

She represents assistance which isn't going to actual Americans and naturalized citizens.

Someone elsewhere went in on CVS hiring her .. how was she able to do it without legal I-9 documents?

The same way Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles can get sued by a nikka by only hiring Mexicans.

All her shyt is stolen. She fukks someone's credit and taxes up, she just steals someone else's.

And you nikkas have no opinion, you nikkas are actually torn on how to feel.

Stay sleep. Stay in a coma, brehs.
Only people allowed to talk shyt are other valedictorians :russ:
Unless you were going to use the gov assistance she got to outperform everyone of your classmates at one of the top schools in the US, you don't deserve it.
A lot of nikkas and cacs who damn near dropped out of college w/ 2.1s are mad.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shiiiiit If my little brother doesn't get in next year, then I'm going to be pissed. UT has becoming extremely competitive the last 5 years. A lot of people are outraged down here b/c generational candidates are getting turned away left and right recently, so they see this as a slap in the face. She not only gets in but also qualifies for in-state tuition despite her illegal status.
The standards for entrance into the UT system are very clear.
If your brother doesn't get in, it's because his academics were trash, point-blank.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Deport her.

Deport her relatives.

She represents assistance which isn't going to actual Americans and naturalized citizens.

Someone elsewhere went in on CVS hiring her .. how was she able to do it without legal I-9 documents?

The same way Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles can get sued by a nikka by only hiring Mexicans.

All her shyt is stolen. She fukks someone's credit and taxes up, she just steals someone else's.

Bingo.

I-9 fraud is easy, and its rampant.

Dudes acting like this is just some unimportant shyt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Deport her.

Deport her relatives.

:wow: